Boardnamics MBS Matrix II Motor Mounts

Dang it…just when I was finally starting to shop for my first build. Wanting to use the MBS stuff. Any recommended alternatives for mounts that aren’t absurdly overpriced?

3 Likes

https://allterraincreations.com/shop/ols/products/atc-dual-motor-mount-kit-mbs-matrix-ii-trucks

Not badly priced. Just more money than Boardnamics mounts.

3 Likes

Where did you get the chain kit?

hey dude.
I ordered a kit from Momentum Boards…
but you should not order from them.
you can get the individual parts from ebay.
originally i had 12/68
and I am heavy and need torque so I changed to 11/72

and some #25 chain.

you can get the motor sprocket faster at a bit higher price from

electricscooterparts.com

2 Likes

What’s the best way to get these sprockets to stay on the motor shafts?

Grub screws and loctite. Even better if you can broach a keyway and use a key’d motor shaft.

Still available?

Few replies above he is stating that due to low interest he most likely won’t manufacture them again. It’s a pity, because I have his Caliber mounts which are dope and now wanted to buy these as well. Best mounts for low price.

1 Like

very sad to heard that theses are very nice quality

3 Likes

l polish them as you can see my finger reflection! my build is almost finish ! video soon !
l was ready to buy another set of mount but as spare in case l need some in my future project but anyway l think theses will last forever !

3 Likes

Yep, glad I got them when they were available, they do their job very well.

Could easily charge $35+/mount, especially if it got the many-adjustable-holes treatment.

1 Like

only thing l will do is a center bracket to hold both mounts to ensure no warping in the future

1 Like

I could bring them back for $35 to $40 a piece I think

6 Likes

The lady approves of the mounts too

1 Like

I also bought some via ebay. A guy was still selling some. Lucky me :slight_smile: I will report back when I received them.
BTW could anyone inform what the suggested belt length is with a 16/72t belt drive. I calculated 425 mm could that be correct?

1 Like

I’m running that one as 15:72 with 440mm belts

2 Likes

Ah thanks man. I will order those then.

They’re coming back

22 Likes

I need a pair :grin:

1 Like

When can we expect these to be in stock?