Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

Now im curious what pulley u trying to have it made :joy: most popular wheel already have some sort of pulley available

1 Like

not for my wheels i ride windmills

Ah…the fucked up wheel set that I got, and was not able to test due to John only sent me all same side wheels. U plan to run those on M1?

thats the plan

1 Like

Thank you Kevin. For once I am not worried riding my DIY that I’m gonna break a belt or that I’ll bend a motor mount. The gear drives are truly amazing. If anyone is thinking about it, just do it!

18 Likes

They do fantastic towing aswell me plus the trailer and my 2 boys is around 300lbs still have plenty of power and speed and zero issues! This is what ruined my TB mounts.

11 Likes

Nice!
How’d you pull off the reverse mount?

3 Likes

@Boardnamics I’m about to set up my M1 gear drive and forgot to count motor and wheel pulley teeth can you help me out?, 2.78 ratio

Straight cut is 64/23
Helical is 75/27

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Boardnamics adjustable base plate set to 0° and put on in reverse.

9 Likes

damn, that’s some genius shit right there :eyes:
but this part seems to be sticking down too much if using smaller wheels?

2 Likes

Yeah you can see it’s rubbed a bit I just moved from 90mm-97s I have had the base plate for about a year or so.

3 Likes

Looks like a board dong in that configuration

15 Likes

Does the rear steer?? Being 0° and no angled tips on the deck? Either way, gotta be stable AF

2 Likes

Was that mph?

1 Like

Hmm You know I should make a model of the adj baseplates…

3 Likes

8 Likes

Stealthy 🥷 sweet ride :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I took her on her maiden voyage today. Hit 40mph with the 2.20 gearing. Right after I hit 40 I cruised down the street at around 35 and hit a brick crosswalk that appeared out of no where. Got speed wobble and eat it hard. Was lucky to only walk away with road rash.

12 Likes