Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

when will BN220 be back in stock?

I may have a few right now, I will know within a day or so.

3 Likes

hey are you doing is been a while , l lost my previous account but i m back and the motormounts you made
for me 3 years ago still going strong !! but now want to try your new M1-AT Drive ! can you contact me when you some in stock for my matrix 2 thanks

1 Like

my bad wrong person

1 Like

I’ve made another video focused around BN products, thought it would be useful to share here for anyone who happens to buy a belt drive setup and needs some help assembling. Feel free to share around to people who might find it helpful.

13 Likes

Boardnamics drivetrain components discussion and questions

This is a thread where we can keep track of answers to assembly questions and other hardware specs/dimensions.

2 Likes

Ah. Didn’t know that thread existed

1 Like

how did you go with this ? I had a similar issue and found it to be a different sized spacer between the 2 wheel bearings. Changed it out then eliminated the slop.

Just ended up tightening the wheel a bit more. No rattling nor slop after that.

1 Like

I’m currently running 3ds mini with 1:2,6 and a 13s6p. With this setup my to speed is about 80km/h.

When applying BN gear ratio top speed is slightly lower topping out at 70 km/h.

Is this correct?

Will i gain some torque?

yes

2 Likes

Is there a boardnamics gear drive parts combination compatible with Kegel wheels on stooge NKP 3-link trucks?

I see the M1-AT GD option on the site for NKP hangers, but I’m considering using kegel wheels.

1 Like

Not at the moment, no. Very specific case right there. Likely never going to be possible, it would require several custom components.

2 Likes

Been looking for Group GT3 hubs. Description says they mimic MBS bolt pattern so its safe to assume my wheel pulley i use for my rockstar 2’s fit well with them?

1 Like

Yep they will

2 Likes

@Boardnamics how about making some straight cuts :thinking: 3.0 to 4.0

1 Like

Who wants straight cut gears

• yes, street
  • yes, AT

0 voters

petition now!

force Kevball to give us straight cuts!

4 Likes

more options always goooooooood

1 Like

Why not solve the issues with helicals? I prefer their sound and ride feel.

2 Likes

i am a straight cut kinda guy

8 Likes