Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

yep we agree

2 Likes

To clarify our reluctance to weigh in on the question, in brand swaps and overlaps your results will vary, sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. As a manufacturer, we are committed to make things that work not things that may work.

19 Likes

@RipTideSports, to be clear, I meant absolutely no disrespect. 100% understandable that there are an infinite number of combinations when you include multiple 3rd parties in the equation, and you cannot begin to know the nuances of all of them. This particular question is just easier to test with the parts in hand.

You are an asset to the community just by being here and fielding all the questions about truck setup.

This is exactly the info we were missing. Nicely done @nomadic_myke . Glad to hear it’s a good combo.

5 Likes

Mostly :wink:

I’ll be designing some bash guards as well, and needed the case outline more precise. As well as fastener locations. Your model was a big help to not have to start from scratch.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! But is this the same size as the M1 AT? I only need the back half to be accurate (motor pulley) and the thing changing with the AT is the mount and wheel pulley or all of it and I can’t use this?

Can confirm; I battled this with the Magnum Seed and just ended up switching to 50mm motors.

This is good to know :metal:

4 Likes

No.

1 Like

Please ignore the packing tape
Even with the 6354s it’ll still do rolling burnouts on the dirt!

4 Likes

@Boardnamics Are the 10mm axles available for purchase? Don’t see them on your site.

1 Like

They are not available just yet. They will be available for $20 for four, quite inexpensive.

5 Likes

Is there a date yet for when we can place an order “RELEASING LATE MARCH → M1-AT Gear Drive for MBS Matrix II/ Trampa/ BN270 | 6384 Motors | Helical Gears”?

1 Like

It is actually looking like first week of April :cry:

3 Likes

15 Likes

Bn tkps when?

1 Like

dreaming about 145mm RKP

2 Likes

Probably 2024 (or later this year. Got a lot on my plate)

5 Likes

What deck are those narrow trucks, you keep asking for, going to be mounted on? Penny board?

3 Likes

Besides someone who has no idea about what he’s doing, do you guys know what’s going on here?
It’s as if the bn270 hangers are combustible :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You’re angling the torch down (might also be the wind), this causes liquid propane (or whatever gas is in your canister) to come out. That and the fact that the torch now has a hard time mixing in oxygen makes the torch burn very rich and you end up with big flames like that.

Put the hangers somewhere higher and torch at them from the bottom.

10 Likes

You’re choking the nozzle with liquid propane, that’s all. Keep the canister under the burner and it will be fine.

4 Likes