Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

What @Fosterqc said. It’s kegel, and round holes are DIY-friendly. It wouldn’t be near as bad as an abec style adapter that’s not fitting well.

4 Likes

Crap. But they look cool. I second that first impression. Then a few days of riding them they felt heavy and I went back to 97mm supers, much better. For me.

4 Likes

I tried them. First impression is great!

2 Likes

Okay. One more because my microphone caught it well and the sign tells you speed. I backed off as I wasn’t wearing my full face, but these gears definitely have more in them.

14 Likes

Sounds amazing

5 Likes
17 Likes

That steel sound is amazing

6 Likes

:metal:t4:

14 Likes

Does anyone have bash guards for the belt motor mounts?

1 Like

For the idler caliber mounts? Cause I made a 3d printable pair if you’re interested :eyes:

1 Like

I’m certainly interested, pics? My deck is shorter than the wheel footprint so I have to stand it on the mounts

2 Likes

These also use m3 screws

I thought the slot was M4

3 Likes

without getting up

4 Likes

Yep, tbh I was struggling the get the dimensions correct and having it all align perfectly so I decided to use a smaller screw/shrink the hole in order to get it to work

1 Like

I feel like your computer has a copied version of my entire CAD folder haha. Also why does the hole for the hanger look eccentric :eyes:

6 Likes

no idea. It’s perfectly constrained

25 Likes

Berg adapters make it to the wild yet?

4 Likes

Update:
Got some goodies in at last

SR TKP adapters now available.
Bergmeister adapters are in and fit excellent.
More Matrix 2 mounts
Updating the site

AT gear drive is on its way. Few things have to be fixed first but they feel promising.

15 Likes