Boardnamics 270mm Hangers + Surfrodz 10-8 Fixed Axles

Yeah currently looking at 80mm m8 shoulder bolts, the drivetrain on the evo is just not working well with the step in these things.

1 Like

Don’t do this please, please don’t do this. you don’t want a wheel flying off mid ride

6 Likes

Yup they were, and they will be the new standard axle for the 270mm hangers.

On the 270s, they stick out 61mm. They have a hex drive for easy installation. Uses a 7/16" kingpin nut (included)

7 Likes

I have been doing this for 8000km or more, even put grease in there. Once it’s tight it doesn’t come off

2 Likes

YOU CAN RE-TIGHTEN THEM, WITH A NORMAL SKATE TOOL TOO.

caps, yeah frik the shoulder bolts axles 4evr

3 Likes

Any chance I could order a replacement pair, assuming I get the old ones I loctited in there out :sweat:

1 Like

Torching it with two nuts locked should do the trick.

2 Likes

You mean future 270s will have a full 10mm axle instead of stepped to 8mm?

That’s right

4 Likes

are you making your own MTB hangers or what?

jkjk I know you said too many trucks

Oh matrix III also

1 Like

Any reason why? Strength? I want the stepped axles so i can use 8mm axle bearings haha

4 Likes

Why though? Just use 61900 bearings, easier than finding 8x28mm bearings lol

I wanna use urethane wheels and bergs on them :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

61900 is 10x22 though, that should work with bergs right?

2 Likes

It should work yea, but i have many sets of standard skateboard sized bearings, and no 10mm ones. If there are still any stepped axles left i’ll grab them, don’t wanna deal with 10mm bearings :laughing:

1 Like

I will list some “generic” decent quality 10mm bearings on my site.
There are still stepped axles left

3 Likes

Great, could you set aside four pieces please? I plan to make a decent sized order with @BillGordon once you have the rest of your stuff back in stock :wink:

2 Likes

You got it buddy

2 Likes

Can we order the axles separately?

Yup they will be $30 for 4.
I would say my manufacturer could ship directly to you to save time but they just closed up for holiday a few days ago.

3 Likes