Boardnamics 270mm Hangers + Surfrodz 10-8 Fixed Axles

legit info, is this changed the the newer 270 axles?

quick preordernow

1 Like

Fuck stepped axles.

2 Likes

I was also wondering this. Also thinking if the 270 is too long for a haya with gbomb brackets. May go 220

1 Like

@Boardnamics what bearings do I use for the BN270 trucks and MBS rockstar hubs? bearings are confusing. I assume the bn270 have 10mm axles which is tripping me up

1 Like

16100-2RS. Got some if ya need.

2 Likes

:flushed: yes

2 Likes

@Boardnamics what is the total end to end length on the 10-8s and the 10mm fixed axles?

I think I screwed up ordering the 10-8s that just shipped out. It doesn’t look like they’ll be long enough for dual 6380s on my TKPs.

I can’t push the hanger mounts any closer together because the motors are already super close. Unfortunately the 10-8s have 7mm less exposed axle than current setup. I don’t have 7mm of axle to lose and still use 15mm wide pulleys.

Looks like the solid 10mm axles have 66mm of exposed axle. Should I have bought those instead?

these are fucking beautiful… holy. Raw split angle baseplates and blue 270s. Bravo @Boardnamics

15 Likes

That’s the first not-black-or-raw BN hanger ive seen. It do be looking really really good. The hanger profile seems smaller near the pivot than mine, is it a new shape also or am I tripping?

Edit: I’m not tripping that is a new shape. >:( This is terrible now i need to buy NEW BN parts. Damn you Kevin, you made an excellent decision design and business wise.

2 Likes

this is the second run of this shape, but its newer yeah

2 Likes

I pulled mine out and made sure it wasn’t sexier than I remembered lmao

I have seen the 10-8 axles bend in the surfrodz after very little use.

I have the straight 10s in my sr tkps and over 1500kms no issues.

The ooooooold ones maybe.

5 Likes

hey! i got 10-8 stepped axles and i literall cant fit wheels with pulleys on them?? its too shor, i meassured around 45mm from hanger to tip… the axle ends right where the bearing from wheel ends, so i cant put nut on it

how can i fix it? or why i have shorter axle??? thanks

1 Like

You gotta use a 10mm bearing in the pulley, not a standard 8mm. I don’t remember the exact naming for the bearing but the inner ID is 10mm

1 Like

RS6900

2 Likes

hmmmm

hahaha you would think this one would be good but no…

1 Like

What is the thread sizing on the axles? I need to re-thread a hanger and am using the BN axles.

This is the same as Precision Clamp? Im getting 130 degrees for those angle corners.
This picture is saying 130.761 deg for those two corners. Im trying to finish my clamp because it is damage from off road. Please tell me Kevin. Thank you! I love your product!