Blutstern - Rocket longboard, 10s6p, 4WD 58KV China Direct Drive

Nice!

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Not showing real data but currently working on it :wink: Idea is to show speed with numbers and battery with the line on top.

Debugging:

Battery already works, but atm I get no rpm value… :thinking:

All working, not sure of the accuracy of the speed values but it’s working :sunglasses:

4 Likes

11 Likes

3 Likes

Which basically means I need to terminate the bus for more accuracy?

Yesterday I had my first ride on the parking lot with this one and its fun :slight_smile: I have to adjust steering, its way too hard now (I think the drop through makes it easier to get a stiffer steering). Now I’m thinking of a 4wd elofty / whatever is cheapest DD setup with those foamies or smaller pneumies :smiley: will it ever stop?

4 Likes

Lol i dont think it will stop :rofl:. Did you get an accurate reading on the speedometer?

I have a problem with it atm, pressure causes it to freeze. It works till I put the lid on top but I’ll find the problem and make it work :smiley: I already put a cover on top of the arduino reset button which I suspected first :smiley: The reading should be accurate though, I’m just unsure about the pole count.

1 Like

I just ordered a 4wd set of 58kv eloftys :rofl: :sob: take away my creditcard :smiley:

4 Likes

Eh eh :grin: no it won’t stop. You still have to order the wheels :joy:

3 Likes

:smiley: you’re right.

1 Like

BTW Elofty has the same foamies wheels slick revolution is selling. Maybe you can add it to the order

2 Likes

No hurry :smiley: The drives have to arrive here first :slight_smile: enough money spend for now :smiley:
The orginal SR foamies are almost the same price.

1 Like

Ah ok. I thought they have the same Alibaba price. A sample would be 100$. Still expensive though

For a start I’ll have the rubber tires for which I was also curious how they work out. I actually don’t want to go pneumatic but need to be able to do harsher roads and rain with this board. My Hummie hub setup is only good for nice asphalt (on that they’re unbeatable so far (for me))

1 Like

then rubber tires should work pretty good

lets see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I did a test run on my usual way to work. There were a lot of leaves on the bikepath which made me turn around with my Hummie hub setup last time but with this 4wd casted wheels it felt much safer. I’m really curious now how the eLofties work out, might be even better because of all motors being the same and the wheels seem to be also good for wet terrain :slight_smile: Unfortunately I got DRV errors which went away when I opened the lid, I hope its somthing I can fix by myself…

3 Likes