BKB Skateboard Dual

What he said dude.

Well try the board with the gearing it comes with and you can always tune it to your liking. I don’t know how much you can tune @torqueboards gear ratio on his GD tho.

Goddamit @Underoath888 I just complimented you😆 you can dm me if you don’t wanna keep getting fucked down by @Skunk for your silly questions

5 Likes

Nah you both are teaching me alot about ESK8 keep up with the weekly beating lol

4 Likes

Definitely. Look at the boards that win races.
DD they are not.

Dd are great for clearance. A clean look. Roll resistance.

3 Likes

Hey man I won a race on 4wd @torqueboards :smirk:

4 Likes

Noice dude. I’d still bet on GD in most situations.

4 Likes

Oh yeah 100% more torque on a gear. I like dd for their easy setup and barely any maintenance. You just slap em on and go

4 Likes

Don’t forget the bindings

3 Likes

Goal is to break ankles.

2 Likes

Swollen kankles right

1 Like

Here I thought they were supposed to help you jump. :thinking:

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Said a guy that probably weighs as much one of my legs :joy:. You do you. We’ll keep jabbing ‘cause it’s funny and we are children

1 Like

I went to the last two. Might go to the next one on the 3rd. My schedule is pretty screwed for another month

1 Like

@anon54720240 @Mikenopolis you guys should hitch a ride with Sawyer and crew when they come down to sf, I promise were even bigger assholes in person. You’d have a blast

2 Likes

Same. I don’t makes jokes alot of the time because text isn’t always preceived well.

2 Likes

@Kellag I can’t keep up with you crazy adrenaline junkies

3 Likes

I think in a couple weeks I’ll ask em

Yeah shits gotten pretty crazy down here lol, you can cruise with the eucs tho

1 Like

I’d say leave the pretty little BKB as a board by itself, a nice consistently working pre-built (essentially) and then build a TB longboard that you mod with new parts and stuff as they come out/are updated :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes