BKB Skateboard Dual

Yup this 100x over, it’s really nice to have a working board

2 Likes

Best advice i can give is once you get it, send it to me.

4 Likes

Don’t forget fat. Old and fat :joy::cry: and chicken shit

2 Likes

Lol *stares at 3 boards in maintenance

2 Likes

You’re telling me😥 and this is the non cluttered side lol

4 Likes

Wow. Crazy helmet. Looks rare

4 Likes

God knows the name of it

3 Likes

Yes. This board is so much fun, and way more powerful than you would think. Do some bushing work, and it will be your favorite board haha!

3 Likes

@Underoath888 :sob::rofl:

13 Likes

In Stock.

5 Likes

A Ray William Johnson gif?

How could YOU Dexter? :joy::heart:

2 Likes

@Underoath888, I think you’ll do fine with this board if you got the dual.

I got to ride with Jared aka @BuildKitBoards Through DC a few months ago. I was on @IndianGummys haya and @Sender has his gumball lacroix, @mmaner was on his hummie, and a bunch of other amazing builder where there riding their boards. Jared has no problem keeping up with and over taking some of the other days during the ride. He actually pulled out and got into the faster group on the way to pick up some food.

This board has tons of power and is made with some great components. Just keep it the way it is. Or I’ll trade you a set of OG TB 6355s for it. Are you a real fan boi?? Collectors yo.

9 Likes

I convinced a buddy of mine from my group to get one. He was stoked coming from a boosted mini. The board is super solid for what you’re paying for. So far I’ve converted like 3 people to DIY this summer. Most used the TB kit but my one buddy wanted something small to use for commuting and storing at work under his desk. This worked perfect. This board keeps up with the rest of our DIY crew np.

9 Likes

I haven’t ridden this kit board but I have to say why would someone get a diyeboard kit over this kit. The diyeboard kit is trash for cheap. This kit is quality for cheap. I have to praise @BuildKitBoards for doing these kits I have told several people on the facebook group about them.

9 Likes

Boyyy you better be building that killshot, I thought I was going to be the last one done.

2 Likes

That was just a temporary I’m transferring everything over to my custom killshot, just waiting on Timmy

8 Likes

How did you skin the enclosure with all of the curves? My attempts just ended in bubbles next to bubbles under the vinyl.

1 Like

@Sender’s vinyl game is refined. :joy:

4 Likes

A part of tim dies when you call it vinyl

16 Likes

Im sorry tim :frowning:

4 Likes