BKB Skateboard Dual

Hey guys Torqueboard Piece of filth here.

Thanks guys for pointing me to this company. BKB seems wonderful for a commuter board.

Does anyone have experience with this board? Could use the feedback or help with anything I may need to keep in mind prior to riding. I did get the dual, awesome price.

12 Likes

You should keep in mind that you will have one hell of a time riding it. Its such a great board

4 Likes

You might even forget how you felt about @torqueboards

8 Likes

Never used the complete but the deck rocks imo. the board itself is pretty similar to what many people build for short boards.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to show off to the people at work lol. 850 people driving cars, I don’t drive but whenever I skate , I get whistles and dropped jaws.

It’s a nice confidence boost to do something unique and stand out in a good way

4 Likes

The goal is to slowly morph it into a TB, bit I’m gunna enjoy the hell outta this thing til then.

1 Like

Or better yet, keep it the way it is and build a TacoBell later on. More boards = better.

8 Likes

I mean…it was only 800$ hmmmm

2 Likes

Some people use freebord bindings on that deck, I’d try that myself.

I just bought a Tayto and enclosure and will probably build something similar to this one except I will probably spend more than the kit. Good choice dude.

Is that autocorrect?

4 Likes

Good job listening to feedback and making a good purchase @Underoath888 I’m proud of you.

9 Likes

I’m so proud I played a role in his glow up

Is this sort of what watching your son grow up looks like? :eyes:

5 Likes

LMFAO… Lol

3 Likes

Since we all played a role in that sale @BuildKitBoards we should get coupons or something right?

@torqueboards you see what happens when items are actually on the shelves ready to ship. Lol

5 Likes

Not Dexs fault lol. Releasing 10 different new products can’t be easy, but it’ll be fun to add em on as they become available

3 Likes

But why?
They really are the same quality. Same good customer service.
The spud build is like probably one of the top 3 most common DIY builds.
I mean throw away money if you want but I’d just get this and then build something different.
Theres really no point in buying the kit and replacing with tb parts.

7 Likes

I guess I just like Uniformity. Brand supportz dunno. Always been a fanboi or Enjoyed glancing down at the Logo knowing it all matches. Not doubting the quality of BKB.

Hell I may keep it depending on the TB release schedule. I’m gunna go 100% for the longboard, but the jury is out on the mini.

Can’t wait to ride it though. Lack of videos was a bummer on the net tho. Reviews were solid.

1 Like

Tangent…but…Any idea what this helmet is? Kinda in love…

4 Likes

It’s a tsg pass.

3 Likes

Lol

@Underoath888 dude do a little bit of researches before they all start giving you shit. This helmet is pretty popular among the members here.

4 Likes