BKB Skateboard Dual

I mean I am selling my dual hub Spud board šŸ¤·šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

Could buy that for 500 + shipping and then mod it :wink:

Iā€™m mostly joking but can someone buy this I donā€™t ride it anymore

5 Likes

Ok thanks. Trying to find all the best kneepads , gloves , helmets to stay safe with.

3 Likes

What brand?

2 Likes

Tb and bkb motors are very close in quality

They both use the same cells

They both use a caliber truck

I prefer bkb pulleys by far

Tb doesnā€™t make an enclosure designed to fit the spud

Tb probably has better wheels

They both sell same types of remotes.

Both make solid mounts BUT the bkb are not adjustable, but are still solid and much cheaper.

7 Likes
1 Like

Do you really read nothing?

ā€œWhos bkb?ā€ One of top known brands

"Whatā€™s this helmet " most used helmet for esk8

Dudeā€¦ have you even read as many threads as youā€™ve started?
Iā€™m a shitposter and you started more threads than me.

12 Likes

Couldnā€™t read the logo lol. First time I saw the helm, and apparently I need to read a bit more in the forums yea. Mostly just go through the pictures thread for build ideas.

1 Like

Go through build threads for build ideas

2 Likes

Pictures donā€™t teach you much when thereā€™s no context

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Iā€™m modding this with a Gear drive and precision trucks, that have yet to be released
So those 2 are different

1 Like

Make Tb proud to have you as a fanboy.
Having your number one fan know almost nothing about Esk8 isnā€™t a great look lol

8 Likes

I researched and found a brand with top reviews that fit my style? Not a fan of Frankenstein builds? Even if they have better specs?

Guess I enjoy the uniformity and asthetic more than the practicality or cost effectiveness lol

1 Like

Since you seemingly know nothing. Go slow on that Tayto board. Get the hang of it before you do full throttle Short decks are scary at high speeds

8 Likes

Thanks Mike
This thing goes 28, thatā€™s kinda nutty Itll be an adjustment from a longboard for sure.

Glad I sold my Meepo finally though. Not a fan of Hubs.

Not the best support either, very unreliable with replacement parts, shipping estimates and QC and yes, I know direct from China, but still lol

2 Likes

I tried a DD a few weeks ago. Wayyyyyy to fast for me. Right on my ass lol. GD is a nice sweet spot I think

2 Likes

Most things from TB and BKB are sourced from China. Basically from them you get better quality because Jared and Dexter cares more about our hobby and their branding to check the parts.

2 Likes

I have the CEO of Meepo on my Facebook, but he was always vague with his posts and usually got angry hate mail every week from customers lol

Yea they go above and beyond. Hence my loving the brand to an obsessive degree

1 Like

Ummā€¦ GD can/will be faster than DD

4 Likes

Really? Hmmmm

2 Likes