BKB Dual $600 +shipping OBO 4 charges

Didn’t end up having as much time for this hobby as I thought I would, nor the ability to commute to places without scrutiny or outright being asked to leave premises

Thanks for all the help with the hobby. Sorry I annoyed the sh*t outta you guys

20 Likes

Wtf really??

9 Likes

where in the world do you live where people give you shit about ek8s?

4 Likes

Doctor, TMobile , dentist, yes. Amongst others. I tried citing laws, and other possible reasons for it to be a non issue.

The main one was work. I was really bummed

5 Likes

Oregon

4 Likes

Sorry to hear it didn’t work out how you had envisioned. Happy trails

5 Likes

That’s a great price for a pretty much new setup.

7 Likes

Damn. Sorry dude. The smaller towns in Oregon are uptight… Lame

5 Likes

That’s fucked dude. I’ve taken/take boards into Cedars-Sinai and Cleveland Clinic, two of the best/most well known hospitals in the U.S., also work (though a workplace in SoCal denying somebody to be on a board probably wouldn’t fair well)

Tell them all to fuck off and take your business elsewhere.

I did however get denied at the door of a bar in my town that really… Had no reason to, as the other 20 something don’t. Things didn’t fare well for that door guy, as my friend was shift manager 🤷

5 Likes

Shipping would be 50. It’s 700 in total, I’ve added the grip tape already and ridden it.

Plus I may have stripped one of those keyhole pieces so that would Merritt a discount as well. Not in the business of giving unfair prices on used stuff

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s such a bummer man, I feel you though. I live in a small old white people town and I can’t bring my boards into the movie theater or a bunch of stores😡

6 Likes

I thought you’re in SF?

I’m in the bay but I live outside the city in wine country

5 Likes

typical boomer :woozy_face:

What… Fuck that

2 Likes

And I’m always there, luckily the first time I learned that I was riding a koowheel and I just locked it up outside lmao

4 Likes

lockup your lacroix outside the movie theatre. Just lmk when you are going

22 Likes

Don’t they still pump your fuel in Oregon too? Lol stuck in the 50s

2 Likes

Got a friend who would buy but he is only getting one in July

If it is still for sale then pm me

2 Likes