BKB Dual $600 +shipping OBO 4 charges

No one buy it so he cant quit this hobby :rofl:

Dang, I was wondering where you went

3 Likes

Where in Oregon? I’m in Eugene and have never had anyone give me a hard time.

2 Likes

Dang if this was for sale 3 weeks ago I would’ve picked this up instead of the revel kit.

1 Like

What’s going on with the “silver” trucks?

2 Likes

Carvon direct-drive motors go there…

1 Like

I feel you man. Never been denied entry but I have that fear. thankfully work is good with it. But if i ride to work i worry about bars after work denying me cause of it if they’re packed; stuff like that.

2 Likes

I’m sorry people are giving you a hard time with your board. I’d tell them to get fucked though :man_shrugging:

I suppose when you reach a certain age you just stop giving two shits about things like that. “Get that board out of my store” - “No, eat my dick”. After the 5th time they will stop asking, there’s only so much fellatio people can reasonably perform in a month.

25 Likes

Down to 610 and 50 for shipping

1 Like

What workplace?

1 Like

its sad to see you sell this so quick after getting it :confused:

2 Likes

Call center

Also thought it would be a little easier to ride around, police weren’t as big a fan as I thought they would be, riding on the street , bike lane or sidewalk no one liked…

2 Likes

so you’re one of those heart-less, cold-call, timeshare salespeople that always calls at an inopportune time?

1 Like

Definitly not as much if a realist as I should be.

I may give it a shot in a few years if it starts getting accepted here more. I don’t know why a city of 160K doesn’t have more riders.

2 Likes

No you call me. I fix your phone when you F it up

7 Likes

Or when you are too dumb to read your bill

4 Likes

its a tough job, 2 friends of mine did it for years aswell - im not even sure how you can cope with the crazy people calling all the time, id either develope tourette or get fired within a week :man_shrugging:

…or actually both

2 Likes

Oh it drains you. But good bonuses and incentives.

And to the second point I’m autistic, so I’m already eccentric AF lol

9 Likes

you seem to be a cool guy tho, i hope you get this board sold soon if you really wish so - id ask around my friends but it wont really help since eu based

3 Likes

Appreciate the help man. Like I said I may come back in a few years, but pretty bummed it wasn’t what I thought it would be.

5 Likes