BKB Dual $600 +shipping OBO 4 charges

Let me know when you go for the LaCroix, Ill be coming for the prototipo

In other news, terribly sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope what little you did ride was enjoyable

7 Likes

& if it wasn’t try a binding in the future

2 Likes

This may sell better if you part it out in my opinion. We build shit here. We have more of a use for individual parts than a complete

1 Like

Are you sure you live in the same Oregon I do?

You realize there are no laws against skating in the streets in Oregon right? You are considered a bicycle in most cases, and in cities like Portland there have even been specific City Ordinance granting skaters explicit protections/permissions on par with bicyclists. If I recall, you live in Salem right? Salem looks to have the same laws as Portland:

https://www.cityofsalem.net/Pages/skateboarding-rules.aspx

I have thousands upon thousands of miles commuted on esk8 and have never once run into any person of authority trying to tell me I can’t skate.

Tell people to get fucked.

19 Likes

100% this.

10 Likes

And then, everyone clapped.

18 Likes

Just didn’t know what to do with all the bras being thrown from the crowd

6 Likes

r/thathappened

8 Likes

Weird. Been community, skating, and fucking around on my eboards for over 3 years in oregon. You must live in some place where all the rules are different than the rest of Oregon.

6 Likes

@SeanHacker He’s not in a scary, internationally recognized gang like you and Andrew, so he probably gets treated differently. :wink:

6 Likes
  1. I’m surprised no one has suggested moving to a different place yet
  2. I hope this is a big troll and that as soon as you sell it you’ll use the money to buy parts from @torqueboards :stuck_out_tongue:
8 Likes

The long game, gentlemen.

5 Likes

When ever you tell stories my brain natural makes me picture it in a family guy style.

11 Likes

@b264 after kicking a box?

external-content.duckduckgo

11 Likes

giphy (10)

9 Likes

:joy: were you responsible for half their profits lol

3 Likes

I don’t know guys. I only know 2 officers asked me not to ride the bike lane … And my work doesn’t want me bringing it in.

The whole point of the purchase was to use as a commuter and then have fun outside.

I’m just so bummed out , I decided to sell it.
If anyone in Oregon wants to come get it, it’s 600 for them.

And I can’t ship internationally …too spendy. Sorry

2 Likes

Dunno. 2 cops and my work and main go 2s not being a fan turned me off to the hobby.

Couldn’t find any laws , except they told me that the lane was for bikes.

3 Likes

Bruh you need to weaponize the ass burgers and sue them for emotional damages/distress

& If in Oregon you’re covered under the same laws cyclists are (I have no idea) sue your workplace for discrimination.

This is the U.S. dude. Malicious lawsuits errywhere

You haven’t gotten to suck even the tip of Dexter’s dick yet. You can’t leave now.

You can only leave once he tells you you’re too fat for his DD’s

12 Likes

Gang,

I think the ship has sailed for @Underoath888. All the helpful comments are likey appreciated but less likely to change the outcome. iirc he is also in the throws of planning a wedding. the most we can do now is re-read his build thread while listening to Sarah Mclachlan

13 Likes