Bioboards Thorium X4 AT Ferrari Edition - possibly the fastest eks8 ever made!

Well well well, what do we have here

7 Likes

ā€œHere you have the worldā€™s fastest board!ā€

9 Likes

I agreeā€¦ thatā€™s just fukinā€™

goofey

1 Like

Congrats, well done! Iā€™m going to go play with my childrenā€™s toys in the corner now.

11 Likes

That also never put a man on the moon.

31 Likes

Bwahahaha, that was savage :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@mackann please document, radar and report. You got me thinking about pulling the WR board out of the rafters. She is dusty.

20 Likes

That also never put a man on the moon

and by not implementing effectively brought down a brand new canadian B-767 airliner

6 Likes

Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.

Also, the Gimli glider is a great reminder to stick to one system of measurement. Since powered flight and skateboards were both invented in the greatest country on earth, I donā€™t see a single reason to switch to some foreign system of measurement.

8 Likes

I donā€™t see a single reason to switch to some foreign system of measurement.

ā€¦like for example the Imperial system, right? I canā€™t recall if it was named after the Masachussets Empire or the Pennsilvania Empire? :wink:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Canoodlian user error

4 Likes

well played my friend. well played

4 Likes

Itā€™s fineeeee

12 Likes

Canoodlian user error

actually they loaded 65,000 pounds of fuel instead 65,000 kilograms on that plane. Dang thing flew with less than half the tank and fell like a brick. Way to go Imperial!

7 Likes

muy estupido canoodlians

4 Likes

Weed was really cheap back then

4 Likes

Interesting buildā€¦ Nice work mate!

Only piece is I hate these claims of fastest this or most powerful thatā€¦ Subjective terms that can mean whatever you want.

5 Likes

its only fitting that some group of Americans need to make a GT40ā€¦ a GT44 (Ford v Ferrari). One of the Jeffā€™s making ESCā€™s should rope me in on a HV Vesc beta gig. :call_me_hand::racing_car:

5 Likes

Mike @Arzamenable vs @MoeStooge vs @JaysTCB vs @mackann???

10 Likes