Bioboards Thorium X4 AT Ferrari Edition - possibly the fastest eks8 ever made!

I’d be scared af.

5 Likes

It’s possible to get jail time going 100+, I know that. Got pulled over doing 99 in a 65, so not sure if the cop was nice or that was my actual speed :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

18s on unity?

2 Likes

The speeds you are talking are very serious so please suit up properly with a full face MOTORCYCLE helmet, thick leathers, spine protector, pads and thick gloves, you might even consider arm and leg restraints so if you go down, limbs won’t separate from your main chassis…just say’n we want you back to tell the tale.

48 Likes

Sheesh, that’s sobering

10 Likes

No

New ESC that’s under development

7 Likes

That is a thing of beauty. When does the Guinness Book of World Records attempt happen?

12 Likes

this looks awesome @mackann . just 2 things
how come you opted to go without heat sinks?
and can you list the speeds in kmh please because that’s the superior unit of measurement :joy::joy:

5 Likes

It’s easier to build a fast board than to get on the world records book. Moe knows all about it. Pretty sure his board originally was suppose to set a new record and there was just took much planning and paperwork.

4 Likes

I’m aware, I’ve been doing this for a minute :slight_smile:.

9 Likes

Already happend in January last year.
The scapula went off and the arm jumped off every time I moved it for 3 weeks until surgery :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sleepy: 1 year rehab and im 90% ok, so I gues its time to start over again :joy:

JK, will use good protection, I dont have time for that again and it was the most painful ever

16 Likes

Yea, never claimed i did it yet, just that I will try.

6 Likes

A motorcycle leather one-piece suit will do him just fine for this.

3 Likes

I think Brad knows what he is talking about here :joy:

6 Likes

Parachute mount. :open_umbrella:

3 Likes

Haha. I don’t see the need for that extra riser pad on AT wheels Plus. Adjustable plates only increase height on the board.
Fixed angle plates will be a better choice imo

8 Likes

Sure, you don’t see motorcyclists wearing arm and leg restraints now do you? When MC riders come off at much higher speeds, limbs don’t just separate.

Just plain old MC gear is more than enough, ask me, I ride motorcycles and have come off before.

6 Likes

I think mackan posted a pic a lil while back with a bunch of new fixed baseplates that’ll probably go in their new boards. This is mostly likely just his personal monster.

4 Likes

I hate when my arm comes off from falling off my eskate.

18 Likes

Hate it when my leg comes off in an esk8 crash

36 Likes