Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Yeah for sure, the cutouts for the bolt looks smooth af too

1 Like

Yo is this okay? I know these boards use a separate bms and 12s3p battery for each of the drivetrains, but should they be this out of sync with each other? I did just go up a big hill, so maybe the back motors were just working harder?

2 Likes

Its only 0,02 cell or 0,2 V total battery different. Just charge and it will even out

1 Like

Are the 2 - 12s3p packs paralleled for one 12s6p? Or does each 12s3p power one stormcore?

1 Like

1 12s3p per Stormcore

2 Likes

Yea but my point was that one 12s3p pack was at 60% and the other is at 80%

1 Like

And from the charge port it splits to each Flexi?

1 Like

That’s strange, the total reported is wrong. Sometimes flexi have hard to read over can to metr. Try check the davega.

3 Likes

The SoC values are wrong. According to this discharge curve…

… the SoC difference between 4.06V and 4.08V is negligible. The SoC should be above 85% for both packs.

@rpasichnyk, where do those SoC values come from?

3 Likes

Yep, just checked the Davega and both 12s3p packs are at 76% (rode a bit more since the first post) so they’re synced up. The SoC reading at the bottom of the metr screen had me worried, but I’ll just look at the battery voltage next time.

1 Like

If you send the board and pay shipping I can update both bms to newer version that works better over can. Or if you get a stlink adapter you could do it yourself with my instructions, its a little hard but possible.

1 Like

Honestly once the vaccine gets rolled out here, my girl and I might drive out to Stockholm anyway, so if we do I’ll just bring the board with me and we could do it then :wink:

4 Likes

Great, maybe time to install the new carbon enclosure at same time :wink:

4 Likes

Hell yea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh please do let me know when!

1 Like

finding it really hard to get in contact with bioboards
can anyone help

had a motor which went bust in a small amount of use and i have sent multiple emails and waited but no replies (except one where they asked for order number and that was it)

edit: apparently his forum account is mostly inactive and should email instead
thanks all

Hard to contact? You spam non official supports channel that I don’t check and as soon as you mail we reply. You bought a motor second hand that is 14 month old.
Give me a break.

14 Likes

thats the email thats listed on your site so i dont see how its non official
i sent around 3 messages over 2 weeks
the motor saw little use and doesnt matter that its 14 months old. it shouldnt be breaking.
if you have a different contact method you prefer im happy to use that

edit: apparently his forum account is mostly inactive and should email instead
thanks all

On mail we did reply, on forum not.

3 Likes

im sorry i didnt know that your forum account was inactive until recently.
i will update my previous comment

1 Like