Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Now that makes sense idk much about cell portion of esk8 when i comes to voltage amd amps but i get wat ur saying

5 Likes

Is that you @RipTideSports I see behind?

9 Likes

I am in there somewhere

3 Likes

To increase production and reduce our delivery times with the goal of delivering directly when ordering, we are now happy to welcome @Seabjorn to the team that will soon start working full time at Bioboards. This will eventually lead to even better support, faster deliveries and constantly improved products.

@Seabjorn will be the first in Sweden with a full-time job and the title of professional electric skateboard builder!

34 Likes

I want to see a side by side competition video: Jens VS Mark, who builds a Plutonium faster.

14 Likes

Just wanted to show you guys a couple simple mods I made for my Plutonium. The first is a simple and effective handle for picking the board up off the ground. It’s a lightly modified parachord camera strap that I put between the board and the cable riser. I made sure that the parachord wouldn’t pinch the motor cables. It works really well and doesn’t fall off while riding or add any height to the board like a 3D printed handle would.

I also modified a wireless bike light/horn so I can beep at people while I’m riding. The laws in Norway say that you “should” have a horn but it can be excused if you don’t. Kind of a vague law. Anyway, I made it so the remote attaches to my puck and I can press the horn button with my middle finger and I hang the light/horn on a belt loop with the carabiner. Works wells with gloves.

8 Likes

65100 motor coming soon…
135 and 205kv

Holy smokes that is big what are the specs and what battery are you going to test the motors on :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Are you starting to make bottom-mounted enclosures now?

2 Likes

Yes, if old order want it they can order it soon. Will also be a carbon version like the picture

3 Likes

How will the new enclosures mount to the old boards? Will we need to put in some threaded inserts into the drill holes?

Edit: I just realized that the plan could be to still have the screws mount through the top of the board and then attach to a nut on the underside. Is that how it’ll work?

1 Like

How long until the 110mm wheels are back in stock?

1 Like

Don’t know yet sorry.

1 Like

16 Likes

that is a nice looking enclosure! i like the way it mounts!

6 Likes

Dopeeee!! The carbon layer is similar to the kaly decks right?

2 Likes

I dont know what carbon layer he use or how he make them.
We use this one and make it with vaccum infusion

4 Likes

Yes, its the same, its a carbon/innegra weave.

3 Likes

Awesome thanks, would be cool to skin a deck with it too!

3 Likes

Certainly is a good looking material. To get it looking that good in the shape of that enclosure is a fucking feat.

8 Likes