Bioboards Eskate Webshop

lol possibly but its the branding idea that counts. really talk him into giving us some of those bigger new cells to use. that’s my real motive here

3 Likes

is there any flex in your deck?

7 Likes

No, its stiff

2 Likes

:star_struck: @BenChieffen read this thread you’ll like it

3 Likes

I can attest to the no vat. I too live in California and didn’t pay a vat when I ordered mine.

3 Likes

Dual canbus bms :

11 Likes

How’s the building going? @mackann any cool pics today :star_struck: :v:

2 Likes

12 Likes

What have you put on the connectors,wires and battery holders?

5 Likes

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/3m/3748-V-O-Q-5-8-X8/1306092?s=N4IgTCBcDaIMwFkBsAWAjAVgLQDkAiIAugL5A
For the xt connectors its probebly no use for it but I did it anyway

4 Likes

Are you able to remove it with ease?

3 Likes

Yea I found it perfect combo between easy to remove and glue streng, its feels a little more silicone feeling then the hard feeling from normal heat glue, its also very easy to work with. Very expensive heat gun for it but after using it I feel it was worth it.

6 Likes

Any advantages using 37 degree in the rear ??

3 Likes

The lower angle provides more stability at speed, but its not so drastically low that the board is unmanuverable at low speeds

4 Likes

19 Likes

Are you going to re-stock the TB110’s in black in your website any time soon? Thx!

2 Likes

I have a set for sale if you need them $99 free shipping to US if you’re in EU I can send via Ebay program and will cost more

1 Like

These boards are begging for some tactical flash-lights on the front! Would be awesome to see you innovate on that regard for the next generation.

3 Likes

Just came back from a ride on 4WD Plutonium
Very comfortable and stable board. 50kph feels like 30kph on my small Uranium

14 Likes