Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Its alot easier then building normal way.
Why would you want 2x12s2p instead of 2x12s3p?

1 Like

Save some weight if you don’t need the range maybe?

Ok, yes it would work, but 24 cells will make a very little different on total weight and alot more on total max range.
I dont know p42 size but if they are the exact same as 40T they work.

3 Likes

p42a Molicel: 70 x 21.4 mm
Samsung 40T: 70.1 x 21.1 mm

So the p42a is .3mm wider and .1mm shorter than the samsung 40T. It would be interesting to see if the difference is enough to make the p42a cells unusable with your cell holders.

1 Like

The pcb is not designed for higher discharge then 40T in 6p can do so I dont se any point using it. But if i get a cell i could test fitment

2 Likes

The P42A has a slightly better discharge curve than a 40T so you get a little more range and less voltage sag for the same current draw

8 Likes

All right! Are these in your shop now? Or are these shots from the manufacturer?

Lets find out, shall we?

way too snug for the p42a. the 40T slips in and out snggly but i had to smash that p42a in and it wont go all the way without damaging something.

and what he said about current draw.

3 Likes

which is exactly the opposite of what was happening here with my plastic snap together cell holders I’m using for my bike… but i’m using p42a there, so in both cases it works out lol

1 Like

I have a few i just got today i will be testing before factory does assembly of all 150, we have already at the factory 150 made that waiting on assembly when I say OK. (the factory is here in Stockholm)

4 Likes
14 Likes

Where are you located?

2 Likes

California

2 Likes

I was under the impression that you don’t pay vat if your shipping/billing address is outside of Europe

1 Like

ya that shit confuses me

so that tax is only for people in the eu?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure, it’s like sales tax, but instead of only taxing the final product it taxed in every stage of production.

3 Likes

Good news, their is no tax for you. Go to cart, calculate shipping and choose your country, go to checkout and their is no vat

4 Likes

@mackann you should pimp one of these out with tesla cells and tesla paint scheme. get this thing in front of Elon Musk. this would make the perfect accessory to a model s with a built in charge port in the trunk.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a downgrade? :laughing:

2 Likes