Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Wouldn’t that be a downgrade? :laughing:

2 Likes

lol possibly but its the branding idea that counts. really talk him into giving us some of those bigger new cells to use. that’s my real motive here

3 Likes

is there any flex in your deck?

7 Likes

No, its stiff

2 Likes

:star_struck: @BenChieffen read this thread you’ll like it

3 Likes

I can attest to the no vat. I too live in California and didn’t pay a vat when I ordered mine.

3 Likes

Dual canbus bms :

11 Likes

How’s the building going? @mackann any cool pics today :star_struck: :v:

2 Likes

12 Likes

What have you put on the connectors,wires and battery holders?

5 Likes

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/3m/3748-V-O-Q-5-8-X8/1306092?s=N4IgTCBcDaIMwFkBsAWAjAVgLQDkAiIAugL5A
For the xt connectors its probebly no use for it but I did it anyway

4 Likes

Are you able to remove it with ease?

3 Likes

Yea I found it perfect combo between easy to remove and glue streng, its feels a little more silicone feeling then the hard feeling from normal heat glue, its also very easy to work with. Very expensive heat gun for it but after using it I feel it was worth it.

6 Likes

Any advantages using 37 degree in the rear ??

3 Likes

The lower angle provides more stability at speed, but its not so drastically low that the board is unmanuverable at low speeds

4 Likes

19 Likes

Are you going to re-stock the TB110’s in black in your website any time soon? Thx!

2 Likes

I have a set for sale if you need them $99 free shipping to US if you’re in EU I can send via Ebay program and will cost more

1 Like

These boards are begging for some tactical flash-lights on the front! Would be awesome to see you innovate on that regard for the next generation.

3 Likes