Bioboards Eskate Webshop

I really wish I had waited 14 more hours before buying 3 unity’s last night :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha yes sorry, I can’t plan sales depending on if I do get orders before/after.

But atleast you get it fast. Its already shipped and in the air on its way to US and is planned for delivery on Monday to you. I actually added a little extra thing for your order :wink:

4 Likes

Why does VAT apply for EU customers while you are based with in EU your self?

VAT apply to EU customer because thats how EU law is. Every time if you are inside EU you pay VAT in the checkout if you order something from a shop inside EU to EU.

Their is no custom dutys or any vat added from the shipping inside EU. Ordering inside EU is the same as ordering inside your country.

Orders outside EU is without VAT but the customer will need to pay custom dutys to his countrys customs.

3 Likes

kr2700 = ~275usd

Pretty sweet deal considering the included upgrades as well!

2 Likes

@mackann picked up my motors today. They shipped same day as I ordered and it took 7 days to reach. Stocked!!! just bummed I forgot to ask to throw in a couple of those hangers you give away.

2 Likes

Big sale on Landyachtz Evo Falcon 40! Limited amount! Only for the first 10 orders.
~132 USD for original version
~153 USD for Bioboards versions - Painted in black like Thorium board.

4 Likes

Thank you all for this year! :pray::zap: What a fantastic first year it has been. We have beaten all expectations of sales and customer satisfaction! Now we will close the sale of Thorium, Radium and Uranium! Our accessories store is still open. The reason we are ending sales of complete boards is to get time to start working on devolop next year’s models!

We will be back with even more crazy performance and features :zap::skateboard::zap:

32 Likes

Glad you guys are doing well in this high powered pre-built niche! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Now sales are over how many boards did you make in the end?

Assuming you sold enough boards, it would be dope if you collaborated with @torqueboards to get the new super soft 110 wheels made with green core X black urethane / black core X semi-translucent green urethane :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Their will be a new 111mm wheel we will use probebly, tb110 is great but need to big order to get custom ones

2 Likes

~60
10 char

2 Likes

Don’t go 111, abec formula is terrible. 110s all the way. Just go black

2 Likes

I love the 107,didnt have any problem with them.
I dont think the new is from abec, im not sure tbh

1 Like

107s are like a wet water slide lol. Idk if you’ve tried 110s but it’s night and day. 111s are abec yes

3 Likes

Yes I tested them and they are great, but I still likes abec even if the 110 is better then 107. But I dont know what will be best 111 or 110, but I dont like kegel core.

Are you sure its abec? I dont buy direct from them but a suppliers and the picture i got i cant se any abec brand on them?

2 Likes

I’ve spent time on both, 110s are so much better. And why don’t you like kegel.

But official 111s are from abec. Do you have pics of those other ones?

3 Likes

So thin, I ones dropped a kegel adapter on a tb dd, one pin did snap and one was bent from only a 1m fall in ground. But I gues thats not a big problem when you have it on the board.
Biggest reason is just that I cant afford order so big batches of 110 needed for custom ones.

Distributor told me to not share picture atm so cant.

2 Likes

I think the normal black 110s would look great on your new boards, people don’t want too much green anyway. Leave it as a subtle accent. You want to offer the best parts. Have the best wheels too

111 supplier sounds sketch🤔

4 Likes