Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Thanks mate! Not yet, but it will have more power, more features, more range and how the battery are build for power, lifetime and safety will be the best of all eskate you ever seen. There will be no cables inside enclosure except motor cables so it will look very clean inside to.
The deck will look like evo but be a little bigger but still lighter and stronger.

6 Likes

Don’t listen to Fucken @Kellag. He just doesn’t like psychotiller that’s all.
I test rode the same 111s in his pic and they felt awesome. Very soft and grippy All new formula n shit Imo
Now 78a 110s are the ones that slide all over the place “The ones he praises so much are caca”. Put around 200 miles on a set and straight up didn’t like them. Now. I haven’t put any time on the blue 74a 110s but them seem promising

The point I’m trying to make here is. We all have different taste here and just because kellen says so it doesn’t mean we all agree with him

11 Likes

8 Likes

Good looking kid for sure Just don’t double cross him cuz he’s annoying AF :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

I like Abec a lot. Can’t wait for some 111s.

8 Likes

That doesn’t sound good for DIY upgrading in the future, but then again, when you have the best of the best, nothing much to upgrade really.

4 Likes

You motherfucker :rofl:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Isn’t that the board that was stolen?

2 Likes

No, that was a different one.

3 Likes

Also abec formula is :nauseated_face: fight me mothafuckers

3 Likes

Relax Kellen!

Who hurt youÂż!

5 Likes

Lol just the pavement, nah it’s a beautiful day bout to group ride. Love u guys.

9 Likes

Lol you got calmed the fuck down with one sentence from @sender the alpha male.

5 Likes

Haha I have a soft spot for Timmy

3 Likes

Yasss, da bung hole is my favorite soft spot, no doubt. BTW, should be warm enough to clearcoat your deck tomorrow, going to get it shipped before I leave for NYC on the 18th.

4 Likes

I was waiting for someone to make that joke so I don’t have to. I wouldn’t want @kellag to feel like I am bullying him.

3 Likes

His boards weigh more than him. He gets bullied by a light breeze.

8 Likes

Have 2 original and 1 Painted black left in stock! Get it before stock runs out.
117/139 USD

1 Like

Please vote for us here!

1 Like