Beware banggood and flipsky

I bought a defective dual + fsesc at banggood over a month ago. They asked for pictures and videos to prove that it is indeed faulty. I sent them but they are ignoring me right now.
I casted a one star vote to warn others but they removed my vote. Seems they censor negative votes. Both banggood and flipsky have the wrong attitude. Seems the only thing they care about is a paypal claim.
Be warned if you plan to buy a vesc right now.

take a look…0 votes. I bet they scammed quite a bunch so far.

6 Likes

Yup. I was dumb and bought dual 6374s from there and they were the old generation with no magnet retaining ring. Luckily i was able to return them by force.

1 Like

Did you throw them back to china?! :astonished:

3 Likes

Bangood customer service just told me to forget the seller and ship it back. They gave me a refund without the sellers knowledge

3 Likes

Banggood isn’t a vendor. They are a selling portal like ebay/aliexpress. They don’t just issue refunds out of pocket.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. I’ve had good interactions with flipsky.

i wish i could tell the same…

1 Like

I dont know whos money it was, but i assume its from the vendor somehow? It took me forever to get it sorted out but i managed to get a refund through cs.

2 Likes

did they make you ship it first?

It was on proof of shipping, so i had to submit a copy of the tracking label somehow. I just took a pic and that worked

Shit like this is why i try to buy from venders that are on the fourm or other fourm members only.
If somebody fucks me over i will troll the living shit out of thier reputation on here lol.

9 Likes

I learned that the hard way…

1 Like

Or just buy direct from the vendor where possible. Adding any rma hurdles between yourself and low cost components is inadvisable

I feel you but I hope that’s not the impression i am causing with this thread. My purpose is warning my fellow members about them. Deleting negative votes is unacceptable. Ignoring customers is unacceptable as well. I just don’t want people to suffer the same punishment I have had with those clowns.

1 Like

iirc AliExpress at least holds the money for two months after you’ve bought the item and automatically gives it to the “seller” after the two months have passed or you mark the goods as “Received”.

update of this case:
The item came back to me today. Seems this is the plan:
-they ask you to send the item back declaring full price
-the item gets stuck at customs for months
-they don’t pay the fee so the item goes back to you
-they don’t reply emails anymore
-you lose both the item price+shippings to china
well well well…
Flipsky is a piece of shit of a company but i wasn’t expecting this from banggood.
They deleted my negative vote and comments. They never pressed flipsky to do the right thing and now they never refunded me. Scammers is the word.
The customer has full power over stores. It’s our choice to never buy again from them.
I have lost 250€ today. That’s a lot for a humble man like me.
Fuck flipsky
Fuck banggood
Fuck you too

12 Likes

i also second this. Fuck flipsky and their shitty shitty customer service.

2 Likes

nice rant! 5:10 but you missed mBoards

5 Likes

Sorry mate. I know nothing about mboards.
The “fuck you too” statement should cover that :grin:

5 Likes

Unless you’re buying like 1k worth of components, my advice would be to avoid flipsky through any chinese channel all together, the customer support horror stories i’ve read have always been people ordering a single remote/esc/motor. Just buy from a local vendor on the forum.

That sucks hard though, especially the review censoring, fuck that.

I’d also like to add Enertion to the Fuck you list. Got a dead unity and it can’t be repaired >:(

2 Likes