Beware banggood and flipsky

sucks to hear :frowning:

next time, just call your credit card and they’ll deal with it

This post lol

3 Likes

Not really. I contacted them. My credit card has no specific protection. Depends on the entity.

There are people with skills that can probably fix that unity for you… @seaborder and @JohnnyMeduse are two that come to mind

1 Like

@Rojitor the unity is already here at my place. :grinning:

I had some unitys here I was able to fix but the one from @Anubis I wasnt able to fix. also its hard without any schematic sadly.

3 Likes

Just a snippet from when I fucked flipsky with a $600 chargeback and refused to work with them anymore after they tried scamming me. Hope this gives you a justice boner.

6 Likes

Bahahaha

2 Likes

wtf, look into it again or get a new card.
This is literally the reason credit cards are so big and no one online uses/accepts debit cards.
If its from a credit union, then idk

2 Likes

Ouch, you probably got poor “Helen” fired! :joy:

How long ago was this?

1 Like

Hahaha yes unfortunately i’ve been blacklisted. It all went down about a month ago

They replied (at last) to me again today. They ask to ship it to China again. Shippings are expensive from my country. To be honest at this point what I really wanna do is taking a 10 kg hammer and solve this problem in a minute. I don’t even have that kind of hammer. Just imagining it feels relieving.

2 Likes

I would really press your credit card company. If not, ask them to pay for it since they are responsible for refusing delivery.

and use Paypal next time, they’ve taken good care of me

2 Likes

I did. They can cancel the payment in 15 days. The shippings were over 30 so nothing else can be done there. Depends on entity. My bank offers no card protection. I used card for aliexpress and banggood so far. Aliexpress always I mean ALWAYS solved quickly any dispute and refunded me the very few problems I had over the years. Banggood seems to be 4 steps back from them. Still a lot to improve.

2 Likes