Best pneumatic tires?

They are almost the same size as Evolve on which you can fit 5"-8" I have the TBs and Evolve and Bergmeister 6" at home. Maybe I will give them a try. The TB and Evolve hubs are also almost identical.

2 Likes

Ohh link to the 10" for the five Stars?

1 Like

I need your help. Could you post a picture of the Evolve and Torqueboard hubs side by side? i’d really appreciate it :slight_smile: it might also be helpful to others who are planning a build

1 Like

Search any 3.00-4 tire on Ali.

#Aliexpress US $13.99 | Size 3.00-4 Inner Tube and out tire and Tube Set for Knobby Scooter Go Kart Electric scooter Highway tire ATV
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dSAetsJ

I have a link to some roadies too but it’s out of stock atm

Noice those are 10"inchers?

All 10" tires with 4" hub hole. I even started a group buy thread for this but no one was interested in.

1 Like

i need to figure out gearing
Ive got 12s and 190Kv motors
the 72T mbs hub gear and a 15t motor still gears out to like 45 loaded MPH which just seems like itll lack torque…
Definitely needs more torques

Im in the US, I saw that though.

Deez Roadies?

Here you go with 150mm, 160mm, 175mm tires.

8 Likes

Similar look, different tread

2 Likes

Do you know the bolt pattern of the evolve hubs?

does anyone?

So, definitively, will 6" evolve tires fit on mbs hubs?

Evolve 71mm, TB 68mm, MBS 75mm.

Outer diameter TB 104mm, MBS 105mm, Evolve 106mm.

thank you. while they look so similar in different pictures, when pictured side by side their bolt pattern looks slightly different. The shape of the interstitial spaces (where the press fit pulleys would go) also looks different. I hate to make you break out the calipers, but it would be so dope if you can give us the exact measurements of the bolt pattern

That’s what I measured from bolt middle to bolt middle.

1 Like

BTW, TB pulleys fit Evolve but not vice versa.

1 Like

I was eventually thinking of making a new tire… any suggestions? For science.

1 Like

I totally forgot about the 6" Evolve tires @janpom :wink:

2 Likes