Best Longboards with KICKTAILS??!

I’m [quote=“JackDaniels007, post:18, topic:52440”]
You have 2?! How did you get them?! As
[/quote]

I’m a fucking hoarder. So what. I like macaroni and cheese too.

1 Like

@frame You get that murder hornet yet?

1 Like

@BenjaminF is still working on the battery pack i think, but i’ve seen pic of it, its gorgeous :kissing_heart:

Can’t wait to get your opinion :blush:

2 Likes

You want one? If I were you I’d buy both of them, and then get a @tomiboi deck to

1 Like

Best answer.

2 Likes

Indeed :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Doing a build much like this myself with a Lush Throttle deck. Designed, 3d printed and cf wrapped the enclosure.

Very much looking forward to slapping some Lipos in and giving it a spin.

5 Likes

i canNOT believe this topic is alive for 45 minutes and nobody suggested Cantellated tesseract

2 Likes

If you got the money, Hi5ber got some good decks. They’re full carbon as well

We try to cut back on carbon around here.

2 Likes

Cris what did I tell you about inviting all 6 of your personalities to the same party?

2 Likes

We have a problem. We’re mostly apologetic but the other two are saying fuck you Tony. Sorry again.

1 Like

I wanna lick it :tongue:

1 Like

Fiberglass is better than carbon fiber for enclosures, because it’s transparent to radio.

1 Like

Any board baby.

https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/products/6611/venom-sicktail-longboard-enhancement-product

product_Venom-Sick-Tail

6 Likes

I think this belongs in the “Best all kicktail nollie board” thread. :rofl:

Seems like it would also make an interesting platform to mount a small battery and ESC to swap between decks for testing or a quick bolt on power system. :thinking:

2 Likes

Excellent suggestion, looks cozy!

2 Likes

I kept ignoring the signal issue cuz I put my receiver on top of my truck inside a 3d printed case (positioned like the davega X) but yeah CF is bad for signal if your remote is doo doo. However, if you’re using a hobbywing setup (ownboard) their remote signal is pretty strong, so a CF deck should be fine.