Best Longboards with KICKTAILS??!

Eboosted has a nice enclosure for it

2 Likes

I agree!

So many fun boards in this range, but only a few with enclosures

5 Likes

Earthwing’s still around aren’t they? They’ve got some nice stuff.

The Prism Hindsight’s also a pretty good board, although the tail’s a little shorter.

I will say they’re all pretty complex in contour, so it might be difficult to build enclosures for them.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Same deck with different enclosure options :rofl:

2 Likes

It even has a bben enclosure, but I still prefer the marble :slight_smile:

The bb enclosure actually transfers between the kick tail (arbor deck) and symmetrical deck (peg) really well.

1 Like

but the infamous:

Out of Stock

:sob:

Also curious why the truck mounts are backwards :thinking:

1 Like

Which mounts?

The ones on the Venom Sicktail

Typically the single holes goes toward the other truck and the double holes toward the nose or tail.

Which enclosure is that?

@bigben enclosure

1 Like

but like a DS generic one or for which deck was that made?

1 Like

Ah, for a sec there I was worried that I’d installed my mounts the wrong way round :rofl:

Sorry I do not know

2 Likes

Not been an issue so far on another deck (and 10 years of building CF drones) plus top of the deck is wood so not gonna be a problem. If a remote cuts out <2M away from the board, something electronically is gonna need changing.

I love this deck, its my next purchase i ignored it due to the flex part in the name , X Flex sounded like it would be extra flexi :slight_smile:

the shape is so much more eSk8 friendly than the machine, less extreme rocker makes me think @BigBen already has something that would fit it

https://lushlongboards.com/buy/throttle-x-flex/

another major + for me is its mall grabbable, machine is just a little too long for me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s too early for this

Really nice shape for esk8. I feel it could be made longer or shorter for everyone’s taste and still keeping that base shape.

1 Like

Below is what I come up with and is a lovely fit, especially after squishing some 6mm foam strip between that and the deck.

Thingiverse.

1 Like

The Ion-34 looks MINT! Hi5ber Honestly it’s only a few bucks more than the Tesseract 36, both pricey options but perfect sizes/shapes. Thank you!