3 Likes

We need professer shartsis though

4 Likes

Hello Brian.
The proff was entertaining

6 Likes

Yeah Dareno! Welcome back mate

4 Likes

Say what you want but i miss him so.much. he taught me through the night electrical stuff and hystersis and so on hahahha…for real. I like him very much
@hummieee any good news from Prof or am i stupid and poking the bear without recognizing? :pray:

1 Like

I based a build around that guy. Inspirational he was and is.
This place got a bit much for him as it did for me for a spell.
Skateboards brothers. Words to live by.
Good to be back.

5 Likes

I feel silly asking this question, but let’s do it anyway. I don’t remember anything from a year of college physics apparently.

If I’m using bushings meant for hypertrucks (wider axle), they will feel harder on matrix ii (narrower axle), right?

Let’s say I had 90a bushings on 150mm trucks - that would feel stiff. If I had the 90a bushings on 270mm trucks, they’d feel soft.

Narrower axle = less leverage = compensate with a softer bushing for same feel and turnability?

I think I’ve convinced myself, but does anyone else agree?

2 Likes

I had a break here, too but not a break skating. Now its different to me than before. Just different.
Nice that you re back for some xhill

1 Like

Makes perfect sense to me.
Just been reading your Lacroix thread. Sucks bro but get rid of that battery asap
Just had all my toys go up in flames due to a defective pack.

8 Likes

I wasn’t being sarcastic; he needs to come back.

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

I’ll tell him his work here isn’t done next time I talk to him.

3 Likes

up the absolute amp value to the max vesctool allow u to, usually its somewhere 150 or more, type in 999 and it will auto adjust to the max it lets u

1 Like

some noobs were

2 Likes

That’s hilarious.
At least noob is gender neutral.

5 Likes

Please don’t do that.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip, I already have it set to 400

I’ve moved from vx2 Pro to vx1 Pro for app support but now I get random disconnects.

I relocated the receiver and secured it’s connections but I’m worried this isn’t enough.

I didn’t expect disconnects from the vx1 Pro. What could be causing this?

Same here. And yet I got them, too.

2 Likes

Flipsky

4 Likes