Battery Welding Service EU

Hi, thats a nice starter board :slight_smile:

Are you interested in a battery or need help with some other parts?

1 Like

Hi,
I am looking at the same thing as my french friend above a 10s 3P and would like to have a ball park of pricing.
I guess it depends of the cells and configuration and since it’s for a mountainboard (VESC6.6, 9/35 ratio, 200mm tires and a 95kg pilot) i need a good balance between discharge and autonomy as to avoid voltage sag or being stranded 5 kms from home (i plan for 10-15km rides at 30 km/h max on flat pavement).
Thanks

1 Like

You want more than 3P for a mountain board unless that is 3P of samsung 30T/40T

Definitely want 4-8P

Oh… Ok maybe 3P will work for you.

I would recommend trying out the 3P and if it doesn’t cut it then buy an identical pack and parallel them to get 10S6P

Best of luck hope you can be riding soon!

2 Likes

Hi, first time using this forum. How do I go about contacting you/ people to build me a battery for a evolve carbon GT? (I’m in the UK)

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for taking an interest in my services, but I dont think I can ship to the UK as it left the EU anymore.

1 Like

Oh damn! Thanks anyway, could you recommend someone in the uk then? Cheers

2 Likes

Check here:

3 Likes

Hi do you still build batterys? If so how do i dm you?

Yes I do, you are probably new here so your not able to, I sent you a pm

Hey Acido,
I have the same problem as Bigstan that I’m too new here to actually send you a pm.

I’m currently looking for a custom battery and was hoping you could help me!

Thanks in advance!

Hi @ItsPjotr, at the moment im trying to solve the same issue you have and other two customers, I will send you a pm if I menage to :smiley:

Alright no worries. Thanks for the quick reply! :grin:

1 Like

Hey are you still doing a battery welding service?

Yes, still doing this :smiley:

1 Like

Hi. Im new here and was wondering if you are still building?

Small bump, I have some free time again as its summer break from college to build a few batteries if theres some interest :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@xsynatic really need a new battery, that’s all im gonna say

4 Likes

But he’ll demand to watch him build the battery while he makes slurping noises with his ice cream.

4 Likes

how can i contact you? i dont find you instagram and i have no clue how to sent a private message in here

1 Like

You can just tag him like so:

@Acido