Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Lol, what board is this going on :sweat_smile: sounds like a nutty build

1 Like

im starting to think it isn’t a board anymore :rofl:

1 Like

Umm dont wanna spoil to much but the deck i can tell u its goin on is my vahalla sho stopper and its a 38" by 10" beauty. Her name is watermelon because of the red and green color scheme i inadvertently did on her

5 Likes

I already did a scoot pack upgrade before so this is definitely a board build XD

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this! 38x10 still seems a bit small for 12s20p but, what do I even know :man_shrugging: DOOOOOO ETTTT!

2 Likes

I mean its 18650 so not hard to fit i could tbh make a 21700 work as well just with a different enclosure. But ill definitely keep ya posted on it, one of the packs should be dont by Monday if the rest if the parts i need come by this weekend.

1 Like

this is heavy

1 Like

Trust wats heavy is carryin a 14s14p zero 10x up and down stairs this will be a cakewalk lol

2 Likes

and im here carried a few times my 12s4p switchblade, and don’t want to lift it up again

Haha yea man u dont know true weight until u get a scoot,uni or ebike. Board riders got it easy with weight XD

1 Like

i wish i have all of these, but im still waiting for PEV to be legal in Hong Kong:

3 Likes

Lol yeah I’m sitting at 74lbs on this guys right now

18s12p

Once the 4wd upgrade is done prolly closer to 80 maybe 82

5 Likes

oh dam, i still kinda hate how the this world acts with niche, small communities like pevs and wat not. Its just like hey u created something small,convenient and easily able to get around town without needing a car or motorcycle, ILLEGAL! I think Britain and Australia got it the worse for pev regs so far.

1 Like

ooohh close to my zero, im at 90 maybe 94 pounds with my headlights and stuff on it dry weight.

1 Like

can’t tax u on that? ban that shit :arrow_left: HKSAR gov’s motto
oh? people actually want those to be legalized? let’s take 20 generations to do that :man_shrugging:t2:

sorry @Skyart , i’ve derailed this thread. u build beautiful battery pack

3 Likes

exactly it sucks everyone and anyone world wide should be able to freely ride pevs without restrictions or no stupid laws that doesnt make sense to place for a small vehicle that is heavily range dependent and cant be used nor operated the same way as a car to keep up with traffic etc.

1 Like

Mmmm yummy

Gotta get the rest of mats and other cells then build this monstrosity.

3 Likes

Just gotta say what I’m sure the community here already knows. @Skyart is an absolute legend. I have almost finished my first DIY subsonic century 40 build (all I have left is adding glass frit) and he helped me a lot. This board is an absolute beast and of course his 12S4P p42a molicel battery build is absolutely top notch and can’t recommend him enough! The @eBoosted enclosure is unreal as well. Already addicted and thinking of my next build!

6 Likes

Thanks Jakub! Sweet build you got over there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: let me know what your mileage ends up looking like on a full charge, I hardly ever ride thane these days, but people always ask for rough numbers. I am guessing you should be able to get close to 20 miles on a semi conservative ride.

2 Likes

Will do buddy! Should have some stats for you shortly! Was waiting to install the metr pro can before I took it for a longer spin!

2 Likes