Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

fc0

5 Likes

I’m gonna need one of these wrapped around my body :heart_eyes:

Wouldn’t mind a hoodie either.

3 Likes

Looking good! Can you feel the image at all? I have very sensitive nipples.

6 Likes

this might be made just for you man ! :smirk:

1 Like

8 Likes

imma pull u here to continue the chat, so we don’t derail Artem’s thread.

its a long read, walls of text, either grab a cup of coffee or skip to TL:DR

actually in HK, there is a definition of what “vehicle” is. in short, anything that isn’t powered by human but can carry a person and move is define as vehicle, even those little battery powered toy car that baby can sit inside is also technically a vehicle. now this was fine, as those toy car are consider toys, and noone actually try to mod them to get on roads anyway, law was not violated, noone cared.

how does electric vehicle went from illegal to legal

when the first hybrid car came out, gov’ did nothing as they are still living in the stone age, and also those cars were still powered by gas (partly), a car is a car, licensed and insurance all that crap. then came along Daddy Elon’s Tesla, fully electric car that consumed 0 fossil fuel. shit hit the fan real fast, as gasline companies (yes, companies) has full control of gas prices (basically they price all different types of gas around the same price with each other, so no matter where u go, shit cost the same).They demanded Tesla get gas tax as well, but how? S3XY doesn’t run on dinosaur juice. thats when the vehicle definition changed to include all battery-powered-motor-operated-human-carry-machine. if it wasn’t for this change, tesla and other full electric car would have been illegal as well, but eventually it won’t be, because of public demand.

now, since all battery powered human carry machine is define as vehicle, naturally, a vehicle require licenses to operate, which makes it that now even baby toy cars needs a license, then gov’ added exceptions, vehicle operating in privately own area doesn’t need license, but u say PEV is street use, welll yes, so technically if u can somehow obtain a PEV license, u can ride it on street. how to obtain the license u ask? there is no way u can. the transport department does not have such license that u can get, it simply doesn’t exist, even if they do, to be actually street legal, u need insurance, which no insurance company would sign such contract…so now u know

TL:DR its not possible to obtain PEV license in HK, so shit will forever be illegal, unless gov’ made PEV an exception, so its not define as vehicle.

e: i forgot to mention one thing, gov’ can’t tax something u made at home, so that’s also why there is no licnese for PEV, even with prebuilt made by the most well known company, the gov’ will pull the safety uno reverse card, so…again, not license-able. im getting tired of this shit, but hey, 0 import tax, can’t beat that :man_shrugging:t2:

Yea i agree with this

My girl stole my Apex Hoodie. I got to wear it once.

2 Likes

I finally partially rebuilt my board, sensor wires remade/resoldered with a JST-PH plug, since I sold my adapters to @Evwan btw did you get em? (why don’t motor manufacturers put those on the wires if all ESC/VESC’s use the same plug?) I also added a hall sensor wire onto one of the motor to have full telemetry on the maytech V2, I know y’all jealous with the not so precise telemetry people :wink:

motor mounts are as straight as me finally but I lightly damaged on one of the belt while putting everything back together RIP hope it wont break on me and try to kill me :smiley:

Also put on the Trampa barrels, it feels much better leaning while steady tbh just need to test ride once again

filament arrived today only thing is I started a print that takes 34 hours to print yay I have a total of 5-6 parts to print for people 3D printing buisiness? :smirk: I think not, no concave for my trampa anytime soon :sweat: especially if I have to direct drive the extruder

waiting for ali parts to have more DIY fun :slight_smile:

Edit: had feed back from ruroc about the goggles but the CS person didn’t say much just asked to confirm my order # and apologized about the missing goggles so idk

2 Likes

I did get them! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I actually called an insurance company to get liability insurance for my esk8, and they acted like I was a 4-headed llama from Mars.

Once you go off-script, their apparent IQ drops 100 points and you might as well be talking to a brick wall.

9 Likes

i would feel better talking to a brick wall, at least they don’t try to correct u with “correct” wording. fun fact: 滑板 = skateboard, 滑板車 = scooter, but 車 = car…so skateboard car = scooter, and they always ask where is my handle bar. 99% of times i just ride off without saying a word, fk them for trying to correct my wording in a realm where i have slightly more knowledge / experiences in.

5 Likes

we need someone to take these jobs :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone have a step file for Hummie deck? I need to print an enclosure for it… :no_mouth:

夏天来惠州板聚啊😉

Living on a budget and also having an addiction to g-forces isn’t easy:) Any ideas where to get a vesc 6 or similar dual motor esc for around 150€. Yes, I live in europe, finland to be exact, so it’s not easy getting my hands on parts:(

2 Likes

its not possible for me

1 Like

The vesc 6 is a single motor contoller

Ok, kinda new to these things:/ Simply put, two motors, 150 cash. Thought about vesc 4.something, but I hope it won’t become obsolete

1 Like

145 done

if u got 5 extra

1 Like