Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Inching closer and closer to that 50mph mark, still on 2wd. This thing is suuuuch an animal!

8 Likes

Pushing the limits of future tech, and reminiscing the past, on the same wall.

3 Likes

This is going to be a good vacation :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

noice

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPreHa5lFPh/?utm_medium=copy_link

I have an insta now, follow me if you would like!

5 Likes

Artem, why not change the title of this thread to reflect your nice, new name? I would use SkyartPower everywhere I could if I was in your shoes.

3 Likes

Are you proud of me @Skyart

Taped and hotglued 12s10p ready to be spot welded

3 Likes

Lol where the fishpaper at tho?

2 Likes

Dont have none but ive built my 1st two packs with without it,ik ik should use fish as well as tape just for extra redundancy and safety but ive made sure to properly wrap everything well so no unwanted connections are made. Not to say im against fishpaper though. I may get some since im kinda commissioned to build a pack for a friend.

1 Like

It makes things easier i feel, also if you are going to fold nickle over positive terminals, all you have for protection is a thin layer of pvc wrap and some tape…easy short situation there, fishpaper is abrasion resistant. Not sure where you are located but would be happy to send you some!

5 Likes

It is crazy how fast motors heat up in 90° dessert weather :sweat_smile: only a few miles and we are in thermal throttle zone.

3 Likes

Just ordered a role

1 Like

Got dam i bitch about east coast always raining off and on like im in got dam scotland but that heat yikes i could imagine

1 Like

My fishypaper came yesterday its non adhesive tho which isnt a big deal hopefully it doesnt look like it wont work for pack building it feels like normal fishpaper to me. Thoughts :thinking:

2 Likes

Looks fine, you’ll just have to hotglue it

1 Like

it’s the 145p tag brand? if yes it’s good. Just a bit too wide for our use but it’s the good stuff also I think it’s a tiny bit thicker than the green sticky barley/fish paper tho

2 Likes

It will work just fine. Its a bit harder to work with but I have faith in you

3 Likes

Thanks bois and yes @joshoujoe it is the 145p tag fishpaper. What ill wind up doin is cutting it to length and do kapton,fish,kapton when i use it on cells but glad its safe to use. Cause otherwise i woulda bought out ducks battery’s fishpaper stock XD.

2 Likes

what is said.
used it on my first pack and oh boy was it hard to get it to shape it to the cells curve. Instead of hot gluing or taping it you could try with high temp double sided tape

cheers good idea ill give that a try

1 Like