BarrelMakerOne - ChooChoo. Unity. 12s3p. TBDD. Haggys+BowerySurf+TB110

perfect, I feel like on clouds with them and this deck so should be plenty.

2 Likes

I ordered the black ones and 10 days after that @torqueboards released the blue ones :sob::man_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

The plate for the power button looks awesome, @3DServisas just send me the picture

7 Likes

With the TB110

18 Likes

That deck is soo nice!

4 Likes

Lucid grip :heavy_check_mark:
Kydex cover :heavy_check_mark:

13 Likes

hello brother :smile: :call_me_hand: #ChooChooSquad

6 Likes

Have you been riding the beast on pneumatics yet? If so how’s uphill performance on asphalt and offroad?

1 Like

Beautiful build!!! Love the photos you took :wink:

You might be able to create a mini slim enclosure for cabling with these project/junction boxes

There are multiple sizes to choose from and they’re nice and compact/slim.

Since the boxes open up like a sandwich, you can screw one of the halves directly to the bottom of your deck and drill out holes for the cables as you need from the removable side plate. Options!

1 Like

super nice! what angles are you running? front truck and back?

1 Like

Not yet. It doesn’t stop raining here and I’m still waiting for the plates. Don’t want to ride on rain, specially with the exposed wires until the plates arrive

1 Like

I see. Let me know when the sun’s back then!

1 Like

Already made the kydex one, but thanks I’ll keep the link for the future!

1 Like

Same on both trucks, but I’m not sure about the angles, probably 50? How can I measure that?

2 Likes

don’t the adj. baseplates have tell-tale witness lines?

With Bergmeister wheels and/or 6 inch tires are those 58 KV from @Esk8supply more suitable for going uphill than the 75 KV from @torqueboards in your opinion?

2 Likes

I think I rode them a total of 6-7 miles. I hit a few hills with them and they didn’t really care.

The 58kv that is.

The higher kv will burn up

just my personal opinion… but I wouldn’t buy the @Esk8supply, eLofty, @BOUNDMOTOR direct-drives unless you want to roll the dice and work on them a lot… buy @torqueboards direct-drive and get yourself some 110s from Dex…

EDIT:
read it and weep… this covers all the eLofty variants…

2 Likes

With 6 inch wheels?

If you use AT on any elofty style drives other than the 58KV drives you’ll burn them up. They can’t handle wheels that large and heavy. The 58KV’s didn’t seem to give a fuck about me riding them with haggys. Although I’m a scrawny fuck and weight about 125lbs. They seemed to be cool to the touch after about 4-5 miles of mostly flat terrain.

6 Likes