Balance Pro 6.6+ Discussion

pass whatever you’re smoking @eBoosted lol
it’s a vesc with imu populated, like the escape which came with or without imu

9 Likes

Looks like we have a new player.

1 Like

I was asking myself exactly the same question eBoosted asked, kept it for myself in fear of being mocked, turns out I was right :grin:
Thanks @eBoosted

8 Likes

On a side note, have you seen their DIY OW frame? For the price it looks good.

Also just realized : how come we haven’t seen a carbon frame one wheel yet? The metal frame + wood pads seem to weight a ton. Add elecs + fat hub motor and voilà.

1 Like

Was just taken off the site so I’m assuming sold out.

2 Likes

Or Frank found them… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

If you have no plans to make any more of the square ones, how do you feel about opensourcing the PCB so others can make em for themselves?

1 Like

That’s like open source the trampa vesc6 :grimacing:
I mean it’s like a 1 to 1 copy, isn’t it?
As min thats how I read it in the one wheel thread.

2 Likes

dunno, I don’t see an issue 🤷 :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait a minute :thinking:

2 Likes

40x100mm

Bom wise its 1 to 1 with trampa v6.6+ yup, the price is gonna be 149 free shipping, higher price because put a lot of money into r&d and all the fancy parts had to be imported from US, but man this thing is so packed with sweeeet parts like coilcrafts inductor, invensense mpu9250 and metal shielded mosfets. It’s amazing and because it shares the same Exact bom and schematic with og v6.6+ it won’t have any problem with firmware updExact not like flipsky u get plastic mosfet and weird bom that missing out parts that can only stay with older version firmware.

13 Likes

Damn only read half that message

Don’t be scared away by Trampas antics

2 Likes

this is 1 to1 trampa v6.6+ PCB,xray it,cloned it and im ashamed of it, cuz this was done 1 yr ago, we couldn’t afford any engineer

4 Likes

You speaking about the other design you are working on or the one that just sold out?

now we have takashi onboard(former Toyota engineer)we gonna design a lot of sweet stuff for the community

9 Likes

Former Toyota engineer…

Sounds kind a similar… :thinking:
Jeff you back?

12 Likes

Let’s not start a witch hunt just yet.

5 Likes

Can you start him off with a “Our man in Shenzhen” title though? :rofl:

8 Likes

Personally, if I made one, I would consider mounting the ESC in a way that the heat went down one of the metal sides. Carbon fiber would complicate that.

I haven’t made a Funwheel though… yet?..

2 Likes