Balance Pro 6.6+ Discussion

do it. i dare you :rofl:

1 Like

ooo ok lol
@Enginir how many left?

2 Likes

No one tag the holy graehl.

14 Likes

Damn is that with the expedited shipping? Or regular?

Expedited. Regular was $1 expedited was $2.
Figured I’d splurge :joy:

8 Likes

yes, my question was how many left :wink:

I asked him a question and He emailed me back about 4 hours ago said he was going to sleep. I wouldn’t expect an answer for a little bit.

1 Like

gonna be nice to wake up to a flood of new orders :yum:

1 Like

Unless he doesn’t have the stock or he was planning on holding back enough to offer one with each of the onewheel kits…then it might suck

2 Likes

eh, he could make a 100 more and get rid of em pretty damn quick I think
and always make more that are just available with the kit 🤷

1 Like

The question I asked was if he was good with me sharing pictures here…I figured there might be a rush on ordering. He said it was cool so he’s probably got it figured out.

I know, but he will be making more, And have them for sale within a few days (his words)
so no worry.

The balance pro will no longer be produced, instead a new version is undertesting we have like 10 left in house, total amount is like 30 pcs,I dont want any trouble with trampa and frank, they are amazing folks I ve bought so many stuff from them.

9 Likes

Its just a temparory solution for diyonewheel, pls don let frank know he will be so pissed for this clone. however that ends soon with last few ones being ordered and shipped out. lol

11 Likes

for now there s like 10 left i checked

7 Likes

Anything more you can tell us about this?

A piture of the its back is all i can share now. it will have same exact BOM to the current version. 7749 direct fet all that good stuff. and a single surface smt finish(better mounting to the side rail for cooling)

19 Likes

Love that form factor!

4 Likes

what are the dimensions?

This ESC seems to have been designed for onewheels hence the included gyroscope. How are we planning to use it then?

1 Like