ATSA Esk8 Everyday Carry Backpack

Howdy. This is Andrew from ATSA Everyday; we are the same team behind the popular Superow backpack for Onewheel.

For our next project, we have an Everyday Carry (EDC) backpack for Esk8 riders and we are launching a preorder at a special price of USD129.99. Check us out at https://atsa.co

ATSA Everyday® was started with a singleminded goal to design the best EDC backpacks for personal mobility commuters. We don’t think you need a separate backpack for Esk8. Ours is equally at home whether you’re out riding or meeting a client at the office.

As far as Esk8 goes, that means storage to carry a (full face) helmet, remote, shades, water bottle, selfie stick, long tripod, spare battery pack (tested with boosted extended pack), a change of clothes and of course your Esk8 board (tested up to the size of a Kaly 2.0).

For Everyday Carry (EDC) essentials, there’s storage for a laptop (16”), large tablet (12.9”), cable-management, pens, chargers, power banks and even an RFID-block compartment to protect against data theft.

We use high quality fabric and parts sourced from around the world. Our magnetic fasteners and clasps are made in Germany and its patented design allows for single-handed use. Our fabric is a light-weight weather-proof tarp that we customised to our specifications. Our exterior zippers are from Korea and weatherproof. The laptop sleeve attaches to the backpack in suspension via, what else, magnets. The enclosures for the bag and the sleeve are magnetic.

To celebrate the launch, we are offering the backpack at a special preorder probably-never-again price. The ETA for the completion of our production is 6-8 weeks. Feel free to email me at tomasulu@gmail.com if you have any question.

Take the road!

image image image image Uploading: A8343219-4655-4990-ACEB-4A72201682BC.jpeg…

12 Likes

Hello and welcome, someone please confirm this but don’t we need a price on a sales thread?

I like the look of that backpack, how secured is a board like a kaly 2.0 in there? Does it move around when you walk? run? I bet it’s is not ideal in a China shop.

4 Likes

Hey there. I’ve a kaly and boosted mini and we’ve tried quite a few other boards on the backpack, including the Lacroix Prototipco and the backfire x1. They’re secured with adjustable straps, definitely won’t move about. We will do some videos hopefully soon. Come back to ATSA.co a week later perhaps.

The current price is on ATSA.co. We are doing a preorder promo and price will change in the future.

2 Likes

Theres a link to the website, its not a single item sale :+1:

4 Likes

I think this picture is missing in your initial post

I like all the storage options, but miss a waist belt personally.

5 Likes

We did consider having a waist belt but it feels a little too much for the office. There is a chest strap if it helps.

1 Like

Yes that might be right. It’s totally a personal thing. I know a lot of people don’t like/need a waist strap.

I get the waist strap, helps with a heavy load. That said we spent a lot of time perfecting the ergonomics… As we did with our Superow Onewheel backpack, we try to make it as comfortable as possible carrying a 30lb load.

1 Like

Welcome Andrew! Enjoy your time here :wink:

2 Likes

Great Idea carting a 40 inch Longboard without looking like a twat is easier said than done. I bought the evolve pack and the quality is highly questionable. If you can bring this to market at a reasonable price while maintaining quality I would be very interested.

1 Like

Would like to see a picture of how a full face helmet fits inside. Another esk8 backpack also advertises this, but then I see comments from people saying “my XL TSG pass did not fit”, and that worries me.

4 Likes

What are the dimensions of the laptop pocket? Would a laptop that’s 365.8 x 252.8 x 20.2 mm fit?

How weatherproof is this going to be? If I was riding outside for an hour in a storm would my laptop remain dry?

2 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like

We are gonna make video clips to show how we carry the laptop, helmet, tripod, selfie stick, and of course the board. Give us sometime to get our rudimentary studio set up :slight_smile:

1 Like

The laptop sleeve will easily fit both 15” MacBook Pro (36x25x2cm) and iPad Pro 12.9”. As you can see the sleeve can accommodate an extra 1-2 inches all around.

It will be weatherproof and given that we have two layers of covers plus the laptop is protected inside the sleeve I’m tempted to say yes. But let me try to experiment to see if it will hold up to an hour of rain!

2 Likes

I’m more interested in whether it fits a Lenovo Thinkpad p52 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It will work based on your dimensions.

3 Likes

Fantastic thank you, will def get one of these if it holds up to the rain.

2 Likes

We do. @tomasulu please include a price in the initial post.

1 Like