Are we being trolled?

Or is this for real? Saw a post on the other forum, dude selling these says the company EnertionboardsUSA is not affiliated with enertion. Anyone know anything about this. Also says unity is in stock and ready to be shipped.

6 Likes

You’re searching the wrong forums bud

3 Likes

I saw that on the other forum, I just dont know what to think of it lol.

1 Like

We’ll get to the bottom of this. I expect a photo of pile of unity’s surrounding a banana with today’s date written on it. Illustration of LHB is optional.

5 Likes

to prove his authenticity, he not only has to draw me, but draw me amazingly well and really capture my vibe. On a banana. Scratched, not markered, so that it browns into perfect art.

15 Likes

That could just be drawn by Jason with a good memory of you

2 Likes

And he has to get the hair right.

Forgive my pessimism, but I wonder if this is some kind of sock puppet to isolate the damage from recent legal troubles that the big E has been facing… though I’m not sure it matters much to me in the end.

I’ll stick to stockpiling OG focboxes in the meantime. :beer:

5 Likes

EPIC PRODUCT DESCRIPTION THOUGH

10 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

2 Likes

Had anyone placed a order for a unity on amazon yet? Should I tosee if its legit?

1 Like

You’re such a rebel Myke, such a madlad! You should totally place an order teeeeheeeee

2 Likes

It’s about time you realized that you cunt! It seems people are doubting the legitimacy of the stock in the US. So I want to know if anyone has placed a order.

1 Like

Go on madlad, place 5 orders. I double dare you.

2 Likes

Cool story bro.

You be nice to him, he used to be famous in WoW.

3 Likes

Damn I didn’t realize we had a celeb on the forum!

You place that order madlad. Such a guy, part of the lads team

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate the compliment!

Ok, its about time I joined up and chimed in here. Ive been watching these forums for some time now.

I can confirm @EnertionBoardsUSA and Kurt is legit, and the stock is currently in TX on its way to Amazon. Ill probably be discredited as a new user, but thats ok. How do I know he is legit?

The bulk Unity batch is a byproduct of an earlier attempt at a somewhat takeover attempt of Enertion AU, which didnt eventuate. Instead it arrived at Kurt offering to purchase a batch (at a price higher than what I personally thought it should be). But Kurt reasoned this to me as an ethical decision, by which Enertion could really use the extra cash to fulfil outstanding orders and at least give customers a better chance of receiving their orders, or money back. This was his money on the line, so ultimately his decision.

I am happy to answer any questions people may have questioning my legitimacy, however, I cant speak in detail about specifics of the attempted Enertion deal.

5 Likes

Bro.

6 Likes