Are we being trolled?

Lmao you guys are obviously genuine evangelists out to save the world one unity at a time. Spare me the sob story bud.

You bought some unities to wholesale to DIYers, that’s the start and end of the story. Calm your tits.

9 Likes

“Notifications set to watching

8 Likes

Again, I haven’t purchased anything, and have no skin in the game here.

Start of the story goes back to June when I first spoke with Jason. The end of the story is not yet written. Hopefully it can be salvaged. There wouldnt have been an offer on the table if we didnt think it could be. Otherwise we really would have been genuine evangelists.

so basically for warranty. Sorry no more stock :sob: :+1:

Should be interesting… more power to you guys!

1 Like

14 Likes

Can we cuddle now? I’m cold.

6 Likes

I have a big ass problem with your story…
Kurt told people he ordered long ago.
Enertion is still deep in shit and not shipping most orders.
What happened to the money from that batch?
Even at 200 a piece, that equals a hefty 20k.
So even with all the chargebacks that would have crippled them (according to their reps) they should have gotten back up. What am I missing here.

1 Like

You’re trying too hard.

He responds better to the cold shoulder treatment.

2 Likes

So you have been successful?

Don’t underestimate the extent in which JayJay is bad at running a business?

3 Likes

Try to keep up sweetheart.

2 Likes

Damn I am just behind the times.

2 Likes

I’m lost here. I just want fast shit. I wouldn’t even care if they are trump branded.

Someone sell me a 300$ unity that will Arive soon, and is more or less legit.

What Esc’s are the cool kids endorsing nowadays?

5 Likes

A. 20k is a drop in the ocean
B. Madlad

1 Like

You’re trying too hard.

I respond better to the cold shoulder treatment.

7 Likes

@Myke this isn’t figurative speaking. He truly prefers a cold shoulder shoved up his bum.

3 Likes

This man knows his stuff

2 Likes

Amazon, or send @EnertionBoardsUSA a message I suggest. Outside of that, you would be taking on huge unnecessary risk on if/when a product will arrive.

So I heard.

Well, the truth is I dont know Enertion Boards Pty Ltd current financial position. But if I did, it still wouldnt be my place to discuss it here. Kurt did order long ago. His payment was made directly to them, and it is then up to them what they do with the funds. It was a risk, just like it is for customers ordering through them right now.

From my point of view, it was a simple case of the person who starts the business isnt always the person that should run the business.

6 Likes