Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

K got a couple of those for around £5 and will see if they work if not I can go back and work out another way

1 Like

Yeah, those parts are MBS knock off parts. Unfortunately it’s tough to say what the specs would be or comment on compatibility. Not much help I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Why is it so difficult to buy 480mm belts??? All i see is 475mm except for one shop.

1 Like

are these the ones you are looking for

1 Like

Kinda yes. I’m not a fan of the 15€ shipping and 2-3 weeks shipping time though :confused:

1 Like

oh… sorry bruh…didn’t know you were in Germany

1 Like

Don’t worry, you are not the first one :smiley: Should’ve stated the location.

1 Like

Take the motor apart. You will likely need a circlip tool for that, and a spare motor mount that isn’t attached to a skate.

3 Likes

thanks mate, im gonna buy this one and see what come off :+1:t2:

1 Like

Anyone have any ideas? Have gotten some random DRV errors lately since bumping batt max to 25a ea side and -15. 3p 30q

No errors this ride. But getting a jerky studdering acceleration. Feels like one side is working inconsistently. I see differences in the motor amp and battery draw per side. Especially when screen shorted here

:neutral_face:

Is scratching the nickel necessary?

yep…475 again. With 475 i have basically no room to loosen the belt.

475:

1 Like

Over the winter. I left my board at about 33v (10s4p lithium ion) then about half way through winter I noticed my board was at a very low voltage so I charged it and forgot to discharge it back down. I left it at about 80%. Recently I switched to a smaller motor but I’ve noticed my battery life is not nearly as good as it used to be. With the smaller motor, I am giving a lot more throttle (almost full) for hills and acceleration with my other motor, I used to use about half throttle max. I also had the same 60a max battery output. Could my battery be worse because I’m pulling more amps then I used to be? Or because I didn’t leave it at 33v all winter? Or maybe both?

I’d there any way to run diagnostics on a board? My friends board froze mid ride, everything is running fine now so I don’t know know how to check it

1 Like

Plug into vesc tool and type fonts in terminal. But they get wiped if the board power cycles

2 Likes

Another shot

1 Like

It’s running a push start only antispark so I only have 10 minutes or so…is there any other way?

Download CSV files to phone through BLE?b

Oof how do you do that? All I got is a BKB HM-10