Esk8 confessional

i have found this is also allows us to honestly tell people what we think to their faces, and they thank us for it. because they assume its just “_ Johann’s dry humor”_ even if you arent joking

4 Likes

I’m thinking @Dareno might genuinely not have got the reference. Might be uniquely South African though.

1 Like

I’m waiting for him to start calling me Rock Spider.

2 Likes

I would have to really not like someone to call them that.

That uniquely saffer reference.

I didn’t get it.

I was just referencing the dry aspect of your humour but to be honest it has taken me 2 years to convert the live to text.

You should have seen the carnage I caused in my early forum days.

Good stuff tho…

3 Likes

Saltie is what we called the Brits, because one foot in SA, one in UK, and his dick hanging in the sea. By that definition though, both of us actually qualify. Love ya mate.

4 Likes

so i 8265-S’d my motor pinions on, and it looks like I’ll never be able to do maintenance on my motors 🤦🏽

3 Likes

What is dis?

1 Like

jb weld

2 Likes

@b264

look what you did. Go on look.

Bad Brian Bad

8 Likes

I can’t help myself, I talked a small amount of shit to drones. That fly. In the atmosphere.

@HVesc makers please come through so I don’t look like a pedestrian on social media.

No worries, fight me fat kids or watch my dumb videos on YT with those stupid goggles. #Uppercut, #figurefour #terminallylowvoltage #goodnight

4 Likes

8265-S is permanence in the same way as if it was solid metal and was never 2 pieces to begin with

2 Likes

I’m dyslexic. The biggest being grasping the difference between debt collection and deck collection.

4 Likes

That explains you splashing the paint on my door.

2 Likes

sealed maytech 6374. had a really neat dual-grubscrew method of pinning the endbell to the motor shaft. if i had applied red loctite or some other c.a. adhesive, i might have a good chance of being able to press the shaft out from the back. but i probably applied jb weld 8265-s on that as well, was too drunk for me to remember.

my only hope was improper mixing, but i guess i was stirring that thimble with a toothpick the whole time i was mad at the missus.

she really is the sweetest thing the next time i get mad i should go punch a box instead of drinking and fucking with esk8 shit

3 Likes

you might be able to order a replacement bell with shaft from them, just cut the shaft off on this one to get the bell off

1 Like

Was it your back door?

3 Likes

I must confess. At this point, the coronavirus has completely destroyed both of my sources of income.

In the last 24 hours… I’ve debated parting out at least one of my 5 esk8’s and creating a sales thread :sweat:

15 Likes

I think the same thing causing you to need to sell is causing lots of other folks to not be in a good position to buy :sob:

I too am losing all my income sources

9 Likes

Same here. Sorry, man. Tough to perform live with no crowds allowed.

8 Likes