Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

Now i need to figure out how to stop the bearing from slipping out everytime

I would say I agree except I actually do ride this one at higher speed than my short deck but as much or more to do with the deck than the wheels. Can say I give far closer to 0 f’s about little rocks and sticks when riding pneumatics though and get very paranoid when I start seeing gravel around on urethane.

2 Likes

yours is fine :blush: @xsynatic one is bit sketchy

3 Likes

I suggest using Loctite 641 removable retaining compound.

2 Likes

Using skate bearings in superstar rims I know boardbumper makes an adaptor but with the dollar going down the toilet they are kind of too $$$. Anyone know of a cheaper alternatative?

1 Like

Can’t tell how much they are…but i think trampa has a conversion part. Don’t quote me on that though. I know i saw something but never had a closer look.

1 Like

I hate to speak up on behalf of thieves, but Sunmate throws them adapter bushings in with your order of wheels

2 Likes

Its almost cheaper to buy a set of sunmates get the adaptors and throw away the rims, bonus tirs and tubes winner winner turkey dinner.God bless Chinas questionable IP laws.

3 Likes

Does this look like enough foam to fill both pieces of a vanguard eboosted enclosure? :joy: I’ve got no clue how much to get.

Do i use 5v or 3.3v on the flipsky v6 esc (UART port)
UART device is a non pro metr module
Also is the wiring correct?

Screenshot_2020-02-19 FSESC 6 6 based upon VESC® 6 with Heat Sink

i think i have my answer :

well its for the pro…but i assume the same on the 360? @rpasichnyk

1 Like

Bruh, you need to charge your phone :wink:

3 Likes

It perpetually exists between 0 and 23%

5 Likes

Proof:

:joy:

4 Likes

Single wrap with no overlap of kapton tape the width of the bearing before the slight radius on the outer race.

The smallest of this works perfectly and doesn’t make it harder to remove in the future.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072Z92QZ2

2 Likes

Nord VPN ftw…

6 Likes

Is private internet access still good? I haven’t switched in a while.

1 Like

Yep it’s still one of the top VPNs around. You should be good.

2 Likes

PIA is great I use it at home on my torrent box my only complaint is US netflix and hulu no longer work. But BBC iplayer does and me without a TV licence…tsk tsk.

2 Likes

While doing a motor detection you realize your Motor spins backwards. Do you swap phase wires or do you just reverse it via the vesc tool.

• Reverse via Vesc tool
  • Swap phase wire

0 voters

I do it via Vesc tool because if you use an mr/mt connector then you can’t :sweat_smile:

1 Like