Apex Jump Drive

I did this with an m3 set screw once. Can confirm this is essentially a permanent solution at least with smaller fasteners.

Yea we are aware of that, thatā€™s what we want. Once we set the angle and are happy we donā€™t change it and drives sit like that for normally many years. As Q says take a view, if you think you are going to be changing the angle of the drives a lot (?) then use medium if you like but if like us you want set and forget then we advise the stronger stuff.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

@DanYodel @quest32

20 Likes

Are you considering an adapter?

3 Likes

Yes sir

6 Likes

Took my first ride with these after uninstalling my matrix 2s w/ chaindrives and boy did it feel great. The trucks really felt like I was floating and the noise I get from these drives along with the reacher v5 motors sounds incredible. I just have to tighten the bushings a bit more and I feel like these are perfect. I floated over some potholes and barely felt a thing.

17 Likes

What trucks?

3 Likes

Apex Airs

3 Likes

Hey bro

Really glad to hear you are enjoying the setup!

The Airs really are something else man

3 Likes

Awww yeaaaahhh!!! are those the ones i sent?

1 Like

Any plans to support Flame DirtPipeā€™s or Flame Reactor trucks? While the DirtPipe is likely too large a diameter, custom axle tips could easily be machined to fit

1 Like

no plans at the moment to support those trucks, there just isnā€™t enough demand im afraid.

2 Likes

Would you be OK with publishing dimensions or allow for 3rd party adapters? Iā€™d be down to machine something thatā€™d mate the two if I end up picking up a set of the trucks.

1 Like

Maybe @Savage1 could share his findings

1 Like

I could, but Iā€™ll let the boys from Apex comment on that first.

8 Likes

If you want to make adapters for specific parts then drop me a PM and Iā€™m sure we can sort you out with the relevant info to help you with the process. Were already working with a few guys from here to help them design compatible stuff.

8 Likes

Ahh man your an enabler, This is going to cost me a set of jump drives and your adapters!

3 Likes

Where can I find the link for assembly instructions? Mine got lost (of course they did)
Also I love the FAQ page on the website lol

3 Likes

Leeā€™s YT channel? He did a video on how to assemble it

3 Likes