Apex Boards - UK Storefront

we need @glyphiks in it

1 Like

jack-nicholson-laugh

8 Likes

So a busy couple of days at the HQ, we are all moved in now which is nice! We also took the time to add some products in that we have been threatening to do for some time

First of all our Jump Drive Service kit, contains all gears, bearings, seals and clips used in our gear drives. Recommended service interval is 1000 miles, although this of course is not necessary.

8T Motor Sprockets with keyways cut

Apex Motor Mounts

9 inch inner tubes

TrakPac Bushing pack for Apex Air

and various other drive spare parts here

9 Likes

Nice this is great to see when you invest in a platform.

3 Likes

Jump Drive + @MBS Matrix III :grin:

22 Likes

Rockstar 3 2 pro/xl’s fitment as well? :eyes:

5 Likes

Yes dude, 100% going to be compatible

4 Likes

We are going to be once again doing a Black Friday sale, offering the biggest discounts we’ve ever made across a range of products.

If you’ve ever wanted some Apex gear but couldn’t quite stretch then keep an eye out for further announcements next week.

12 Likes

Cant wait to blow my bank balance pre-payday with klarna and mysteriously disappear off the face of the earth before Christmas :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

23 Likes

The wheels are not on the site?

I don’t think they’re available yet

Probably only direct from MBS

2 Likes

None of the wheels have landed anywhere so far.

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone thats ordered something so far! You are helping us fund the big projects we want to do in 2023, which is awesome. :pray:

due to the great response we’ve seen over the last 24h (10 sets of Airs sold!) we have only 5 Apex Airs left, so if you were thinking about getting a set with the free bulbar kit don’t leave it too long! Hopefully we will sell out this weekend.

9 Likes

Want to buy a deck but i got some questions : p

2 Likes

Ok dude, fire away

2 Likes

Will the deck work with goofy? ( dont see an option for regular or goofy) Do you need the 5 degree risers for other trucks? Can you pay the difference between the shockpads with the grip and hardware and still get the shockpads for free?

The deck works for both regular and goofy, it’s symmetrical. If you put the drives on one end it’s regular, the other it’s goofy.

The wedge risers are only used for airs

If you want us to grip and supply the needed bolts we can make you a custom order - you can still get the shockpads for free, all you need to do is register an account on our website with your address etc and send me a PM with the name or email on your account and we can do the rest :grin:

4 Likes

Will do

3 Likes

enjoy your new deck matey!

3 Likes