Apex Boards - UK Storefront

We’ve been bulk buying tyres which means we can bring you an incredible price on some new rubber!

Shitslingers are now just £10!

And tubes are just £3!

9 Likes

@ApexBoards have you thought about Shit Slingers in 9”?

3 Likes

Glad to see you got a large space.
You very much deserved it.

2 Likes

Thanks @NullBlox!

Also… just an FYI - if you need something from us soon

2 Likes

is the Apex Predator Deck based on the Dawid Rzaca Pro or the original bro?

It is the latest Bro deck shape.

2 Likes

@ApexBoards, got the shipping notice! I can’t wait. Going to be a big upgrade from my 3d printed belt drive to your jump drives and motors.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Can’t wait to try out these new Shit Slinger tires and inner tubes, fed up of getting punctures with the MBS T1 tires. The rubber feels super tough, can’t complain about the price either :metal:

5 Likes

Shout out to Lee Wright and Ben Brown @ApexBoards for the best dang customer service I’ve had in a while. You guys are awesome.

14 Likes

Would it be possible to get a combo deal for jump drives + motors + ONE Apex Air truck? On the website there’s only an option for two trucks, right?

Yeah the combo deal is for a pair of trucks. If you want something particular I can make a custom order for you, you will have to register on the site and send me your requirements though

@ITouchTreesforSci thanks man. Last few months have been incredibly tricky (Sorry if anyone is still waiting for parts to ship, we are doing our best) and has happened to line up with probably the best couple of months for sales we’ve ever had. We will be back on our feet in another month or so.

7 Likes

Check out this article we were interviewed for recently, it’s a pretty interesting read.

https://www.accu.co.uk/p/385-apex-boards-pushing-the-limits-of-mountainboarding

13 Likes

New motors!

5 Likes

Would be interested to see how much of an improvement the whistling sound has gotten. That sound was a deal breaker for these motors for me.

I’ve been running the 140kv on 18s for a few months now.
So quiet.
Only noise I can elicit from them is on the bench with no load and fully charged 18s battery at max rpm.

1 Like

it is indeed much improved. you have to go really high on the kv for your given voltage for it to come back. like, i hear it at 18s 190kv, but thats a ridiculous setup

3 Likes

Oooo what the connection between the can and the end cap like and have there been any bearing upgrades?

They’re not a whole lot of different from the old ones. Just quieter.

1 Like

HUGE IMPROVEMENT IMO :slight_smile:

3 Likes