Apex Boards - UK Storefront

The difference between the jump drive and BN is less significant but hopefully that helps you.

9 Likes

I just saw Lee video and I must say to You ,respect for this nice jump drive design.:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Announcement time

Some time ago we started offering boards with Batteries in the US. We achieve this by shipping our boards without batteries and then having them made in the US - but who is making our packs?

Of course we are working with @TheBoardGarage of “Marios Board Garage”. Mario is based in NYC and runs a successful customs shop and YouTube channel. Not only is he an awesome and accomplished battery builder, he’s also a personal friend of ours and all round good egg and we’ve enjoyed working with him!

So yeah, Mario makes our packs!

45 Likes

Top 10 most flattering acclamations

14 Likes

Congrats! @TheBoardGarage

9 Likes

+1 :egg:

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. And thank you even more for the opportunity to work with such a stand up company.

It’s been a wicked trip so far, and I look forward to the future. :pray:

21 Likes

Eww you’re working with him?

Jokes, awesome outcome!

13 Likes

Congratulations @TheBoardGarage! This is frakkin’ awesome!

14 Likes

Great choice!

5 Likes

Apex Boards are absolutely stoked to welcome Adam Barton to the Apex Pro Rider Team. He joins Beiran Martlew to give us our second Pro Rider!

28 Likes

Never seen so much APEX in once place.

Its so satisfying to see this many people riding our boards and doing diy with our parts. Also great to see so many engaging with the community and getting out to enjoy the lovely British weather.

37 Likes

Update on Jump drives shipping.

Packaging is arriving early next week and we will get these straight out the door to all buyers via DHL express. Thank you for understanding whilst we sorted this out!

11 Likes

Hey any updates on shipping? Not trying to be impatient I’m just excited.

1 Like

Hey dude, the packaging was of course delayed :person_facepalming:

The good news we are expecting it to arrive on Monday coming and we will fire all orders out ASAP, promise. Thanks for your patience with this.

14 Likes

Clarification.
The UK is not used to summer. Last week we had summer where the temperature rose to 40 degrees centigrade. The machines they glue the boxes together with literally melted😂.
The embarrassing truth.

17 Likes

!!! Shipping Update !!!

All outstanding jump drive and chain drive orders are boxed up and ready to ship tomorrow, so keep an eye on your inboxes.

There’s also a few extra sets of each boxed and ready to ship immediately, so if you want some shiny on its way to you this week then get your order in quick before these get dispatched tomorrow.

17 Likes

So your having me choose between a stormcore and a jump drive :joy:

4 Likes

8 Likes

motivational just do it GIF

5 Likes