Apex Boards - UK Storefront

My airs don’t have the cool logo on them :frowning:. That batch is looking good!!

4 Likes

Suuuuuuper curious what the IR stands for

4 Likes

Identical Reproduction

29 Likes

When your ahead of the pack others will always follow in your footsteps.

But those that follow are always a few steps behind :wink:

40 Likes

owo

5 Likes

Ninjastars look great :joy: :heart:

16 Likes

Apex Air back in stock with a chunk on their way to Full Send Electric.

Now with our classic logo so you can differentiate from those off-brand knockoffs.

30 Likes

Love the product photos!

One day…one day i will own a pair.

:rofl:

21 Likes

if the clone wars have started… I would love to request some small size tyres bit like Bergs :wink:

2 Likes

Rise above it, guys. Satisfying though it might feel, this shit only lowers you to their level.

All that needs to be said IMO is that the fact that they’re being cloned shows how good the trucks are.

19 Likes

I agree with this. No need to get in the mud when you’re winning without it.

8 Likes

Just because other will copy us, that doesn’t mean we want to copy them.

As I said previously . . .

My personal hope is that APEX becomes an example of what the people of this forum can create, along with with the many other great vendors that started here.

Yes its shitty that we have been cloned so quickly, but that wont change our path. We are dedicated to pushing the sport forwards and rethinking what’s possible.

Rest assured that whilst others have spent the last 6 months copying our offerings from last year, We have spent that time designing and testing the next big thing.

Exciting times are coming.

28 Likes

This is the key.

11 Likes

Well, I can’t imagine I’ll be ordering from Trampa anymore.
They really went out of their way to make this gross. :face_vomiting:
I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way.

18 Likes

What pulleys fit these?

Anything that fits trampa superstars should fit

3 Likes

Are they Sunmate rims? I though those didn’t have consistent hole patterns

They are sunmate rims.

Neither do the superstar spokes :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Oh, well fuck

Same material and construction quality?

1 Like

Maybe derail so feel free to yeet me to another thread but:

Would you guys have any interest in just publishing design files? If it’s not that hard for vendors to copy you anyway, it could work in your favour to let other non-big-boys make them or make accessories or iterate and ask for donations. There’s a lot of goodwill for good design and people’s time in the community so it could work out in your favour, plus open source is IMO the way forward. I understand you guys made an investment of time though, and I haven’t thought too hard about the business calculations

2 Likes