Apex Boards - UK Storefront

Those trucks and that deck look amazing together😍

5 Likes

Wheeeew beautiful. Congrats

4 Likes

Exciting times, guys. Congratulations!

6 Likes

This package looks phenomenal. Already thinking about what kind of setup I would want to throw on this.

2 Likes

Will y’all also be targeting the gravity MTB market with this complete? Cus I can definitely see some demand there.

3 Likes

I think that even if they aren’t targeting the gravity market, the gravity market will come looking!

6 Likes

yeah absolutely bro, although it will be more expensive than what they are used to with DW2 decks and Matrix 2 trucks so they might not be too interested. A gravity rider thats looking to do some DIY electric stuff though? I can see they will be interested.

Anyways limited quantity for now, if we do well with these we we will make a big batch of trucks and decks for sure

3 Likes

“If” :joy:

Bro have you been reading the same thread I have been? These are gonna disappear faster than Mike Beard does when @kook comes knocking.

14 Likes

got to admit, we are pleasantly surprised by the interest

12 Likes

Think of it as a time saver, you’re putting top of the line hardware on arguably the best overall mountainboard deck.

People want to build what you’re offering, essentially.

I smell a Moon AT drive collab for the complete.

@Boardnamics will your AT GD support Apex air at release?

4 Likes

AT/eMTB stuff in general seems to be getting more popular over time.

I will have a clamp for my AT drive for these trucks (eventually) I was a little too late to this one

11 Likes

Simple stuff really. Haeros are in high demand and these come with battery box mounting holes. F5 bindings are in insanely high demand and these have got em. Quality wheels and tires, and if you tell me these trucks are better than something like Matrix II, that’s all the convincing I need!

9 Likes

Exactly. The build I’m working on will start with my Matrix 2’s but I can see throwing Air’s on it in the future

4 Likes

:thinking:

8 Likes

Looking good gang!

2 Likes

We have spent a long time developing and testing these and really believe they will change whats expected from trucks going forward.

We also believe that if you stand behind your product you should put your hands in your pockets and get it made. We will only start taking money for products when they are ready to ship. No risk and no waiting.

But were still a small company amongst giants. We have been operating only 9 months and have poured every penny into R&D and acquiring all the stock for these. We are very much trying to live within our means. This is why batch quantities are small initially and decks are only avalable as completes.

That said, we are super keen to start scaling up and everything made on these will be invested back into the next batches and continue funding our other innovations that are currently in progress.

Basically, the faster they go the sooner we can get the next the next batch started.

20 Likes

If I had the dough, I’d commission @sender to do a Predator themed Predator board. That would be dope.

8 Likes

Bingo. If I hadn’t already bought a deck, same hubs, same tires, same bindings, planning on same trucks: I’d just get the complete to make my life easier :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Well @3DServisas seem to have inexplicably blocked me on every platform without reason so . . . .

12 Likes

Looks amazing, love all of it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes