5 Likes

Chicks included?

3 Likes

Could be, you want them with or without dicks? Spoiler, its cheaper with :wink:

8 Likes

11 Likes

C’mon don’t derail the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Its OK… we have another reveal for you in a bit…

7 Likes

Keeping this thread up to pressure @ApexBoards to release more info

7 Likes

i dont think my heart can take any more excitement and unpatience

10 Likes

Ok, final reveal!

When we approached @Haeroboards to collaborate :handshake: on this project our main requirement was to have battery mounting inserts on the deck. As we all already know the bro deck is a phenomenal platform, but the current offering is very much a gravity board that we have our wicked electrifying ways with.

We have taken a step forward by adding these M6 mounting inserts (spaced 50mm apart) and removing the colours from the middle of the deck.

With that sorted out we also decided to remove all the unnecessary holes in the truck mounting area. As our trucks do not use barrels or any of that other old tech :upside_down_face: we dont need the retaining holes. And as this is a mountainboard we also do not need the inner holes, so we only have the 4 outer truck mounting holes which work great with our Apex Air trucks.

Its also a good time to broach the subject of how we are going to sell these decks. For the moment, we have limited quantity so they will only be available in a package deal - a full rolling chassis ready for electrification! This may change in the future, but for launch this is how they will be sold.

The package will include the very best Mountainboarding components you can buy and comprises of:

1 x Apex Predator Deck
2 x Apex Air Trucks with your choice of bushings
4 x MBS Rockstar 2 (black)
4 x Apex Shit slinger tyres and tubes
8 x Apex Bearings
1 x pair of MBS F5 bindings
All necessary mounting hardware

optional extra 1 x pair of MBS F5 heel straps

Of course, the trucks will be available separately and we will be supplying more information about these in the next few days as we trundle towards launch day.

We are hyped about the launch of new products into the scene and cant wait to see what you guys do with this stuff. Big shout out to @Haeroboards and @moon for being absolute legends and helping us on our journey!

51 Likes

So hyped!

5 Likes

OH MEIN GOTT MR DADDY COGGGHIIIIIII

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Aaaaah sheeeeiit. That’s what i like to see!

2 Likes

how the hell do you stock solid unobtanium? :exploding_head: :rofl:

10 Likes

Cracking job, boys! :clap:

Now when is the reveal for the complete electrified, motorised unit?

6 Likes

Wow. That board looks fantastic! Well done, guys. :clap: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

you better believe thats coming…

3 Likes

Would also love an Apex battery enclosure :grin: hope that’s coming soon!

8 Likes

careful planing and hording

7 Likes

working on it… hope you guys can see our development path and where we are heading :v:

11 Likes